GG stuff IN STOCK at www.cloud9vaping.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
Really glad you understand, and yes, demand for GG products has always been intense and when they are available, they are generally snapped up very quickly.

yo, seems so. i wanted to order today the GG with atomizers and AFS, will it ever be that all of them are availlable for one single order ?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hi Lisa,
I,m looking at purchasing a GG Telescopic System (Gold caps). :thumb:
On check out it says I have to pay £22.30 Vat on my order? 8-o as I am from Australia is VAT applicable to my order?

Cheers
Sten
Yes, I have to charge VAT to everyone, it's included in the sale prices, it just has to be shown separately at the total stage.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
yo, seems so. i wanted to order today the GG with atomizers and AFS, will it ever be that all of them are availlable for one single order ?
You'll have to direct that question at Imeo, I can only sell what he has available at the time...... :D:D

I understand that new stocks of the AFS are currently at least 2 weeks away. I should have the atomisers in stock within a week or so, but it's possible that the current batch of TS will be sold out by then.

It is always best for people to order GG stock when it is available and make another order later for extras as they also become available. You'll always miss out if you try to wait for a time when everything is in stock together, sorry.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Since the demand is so high, maybe it be good for all GG sites to sell to whoever, regardless of where ya live, there gonna sell anyways ya know? I think there is more demand then GGs availability...there gonna get snatched regardless...just a thought tho
Well, there are several reasons why this doesn't happen:

1. My insurance company wanted to charge me a yearly premium of more than £2000.00 to cover product sales to the US due to your legal system.

2. Many US customers were complaining about shipment times to the US and there were shipments lost so it is important to have a supplier based in your country.

3. Fluctuating currency rates.

4. Increased shipment costs.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
It is always best for people to order GG stock when it is available and make another order later for extras as they also become available. You'll always miss out if you try to wait for a time when everything is in stock together, sorry.

sure, i understand that. its a common problem, not only with GG stuff ;)

i always have lots of fun with new delivered packages, that makes always up for it ;)

so, i get back to the waiting line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread