GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
i obtain one when Imeo released a series of pre-ordered parts, i mean the 'GG pre-order way' : you ask for a special parts offered for release but has never been produced before. lost in the list of Imeo's propositions, it is one of , if not the, most simple part ever produced by GG as a cap :

only 11 mm of height by 23 mm of diameter with a 510 hole in the center to justify 'hybrid connection' :)

I would pay the price for obtaining a second one in brass.

i'm a bad member as i don't post photos, :nah:i'll try

Last edited:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Just received my Armed and could not be happier. What a great move to include everything that is needed to enjoy it right away. This should be celebrated and shared. Can not wait to clean it and try it out. Thanks Adam

I pre ordered and it shipped right away and arrived to me today in Canada not bad just can't track it.

Last edited:

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Funny story: The mailman was lazy. I sent my daughter out to check the mail. She came in with a "You weren't home so now you have to go to the post office to get your package" notice and said that he was still on our street. After 10 minutes of chasing him through the neighborhood, I finally got him to give me my package.

I opened it up and Tilemahos Armed is absolutely beautiful. I don't know if all distributors are packaging everything this way now, but the packaging and presentation from The GG Store is incredible. Of all of the GG RBI'S that I own, this is the most gorgeous.

Thank you!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
303 akrotiri.

I am wondering why some friends ask about the kind of SS it is used on atomizers in general. Al SS are excellent for our application. The myth that 316 is better is just a myth. 316 is not what we humans use on spoons, knifes etc. Its one more myth made by ignorant people as so many myths out there.

I am trying to bash all those myths every time I find the opportunity. Dont get fooled by people that try to push their products with really silly arguments just because there is no innovation on them.

Reactions: Mr. Offic3

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
303 akrotiri.

I am wondering why some friends ask about the kind of SS it is used on atomizers in general. Al SS are excellent for our application. The myth that 316 is better is just a myth. 316 is not what we humans use on spoons, knifes etc. Its one more myth made by ignorant people as so many myths out there.

I am trying to bash all those myths every time I find the opportunity. Dont get fooled by people that try to push their products with really silly arguments just because there is no innovation on them.
Thanks for the response. The reason I asked is because I was told over the years that polished 316 SS is much less likely to corrode/rust. So in that respect people think its better. I live in windy Xios year-round just meters from the beach so that is why I wanted to know. The salty winds here are enough to wreak havok on concrete which requires re-stucco every few years. I concede I'm not a metallurgist or machinist so I am not sure if my info on 316ss is entirely accurate.

In any event I am new to the RTA scene and many people recommended your atomizer to me so you must be doing some things right!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you for your nice words Akrotiri. Its true that Armed is the most featured but at the same time the most easy to operate atomizer. I just made a video about it (it is uploading right now) where you will see that your friends are right on this.
I wish you the best vaping season with Armed :)

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Thanks for the response. The reason I asked is because I was told over the years that polished 316 SS is much less likely to corrode/rust. So in that respect people think its better. I live in windy Xios year-round just meters from the beach so that is why I wanted to know. The salty winds here are enough to wreak havok on concrete which requires re-stucco every few years. I concede I'm not a metallurgist or machinist so I am not sure if my info on 316ss is entirely accurate.

In any event I am new to the RTA scene and many people recommended your atomizer to me so you must be doing some things right!
I know this is off-topic, but Xios is an amazing island. I visited a few times in 2000 and 2001. The people were extremely friendly, the food was amazing, and the Ouzo was probably one of the best liquors I've ever had. I liked it much better than Raki and Sambuca (no offense to any Turks or Italians).

I apologize. Your mentioning Xios brought back a lot of great memories. Thanks for that!

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
I know this is off-topic, but Xios is an amazing island. I visited a few times in 2000 and 2001. The people were extremely friendly, the food was amazing, and the Ouzo was probably one of the best liquors I've ever had. I liked it much better than Raki and Sambuca (no offense to any Turks or Italians).

I apologize. Your mentioning Xios brought back a lot of great memories. Thanks for that!
My pleasure.I encourage you to visit again sometime and drink with us locals and explore the food scene ,swim in the beautiful clean beaches and visit archaeological sites dating as far back as the Bronze Age and thru the ages.

And to stay on topic, you will find that Xios is a very vape-friendly island, all bars ,restaurants and beaches allow vaping as our municipality allows it. There is no local law that prohibits vaping in public or any establishment indoor or outdoor. And it will stay that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread