Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
oh i cant wait for this i am so in love and it is going to be staying with me esterigon match made in heaven unless i get more then one and i am thinking that will be the case

top work Iemo

its so inexpensive that you really have to buy 2 of them. You will also have all the spares you need that way skoot:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Bitfumo will have them too, right? ;)

Maybe I have to think again about my decision buddy. Maybe I have to wait for Rob in USA to receive his units too. But the situation is a little difficult because esmokeguru has already made his holidays plan and I dont know if the sales of esmokeguru and fluid vapor will match

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am glad you like it guys :)

Captain, your photo is extremely nice!!!!! One photo of yours is like 2 videos of mine :laugh:

Ok, I will right on a paper all the functions of tilemahos and I will make another video, more detailed and with more information because this one was not what you wanted to see

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I am glad you like it guys :)

Captain, your photo is extremely nice!!!!! One photo of yours is like 2 videos of mine :laugh:

Ok, I will right on a paper all the functions of tilemahos and I will make another video, more detailed and with more information because this one was not what you wanted to see
More detail is great and I know I should watch the video again but what is the part called the base that doesn't have air flow that's the one I want like you said two airflows is silly. thanks Adam

Samkinra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Singapore
Okay seems all the info is already stated...

Just how many tilemahos is produce this batch?

Really don't want another F5 or items been snatched from carts wars again.

Possible to let us buy in peace, blood gushing through veins in the eye, fingers and brain area and fear thoughts of losing at the same time is not good for health

Sent from my iPad while using Esterigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread