GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
Since the capacity is bigger now, i would like an even shorter tube! (Please don't bash me)

Reason is i don't vape much, probably 1ml a day or 2.
So small and compact is what I am after, it could never been better if there if a spider kit is introduced for tilemahos.

I made earlier exactly the same request for exactly the same reasons as you thormak (can't find where sorry). Imeo's answer was that "it can't be made shorter because it's already as short as can possibly be" ... wich means when translated: let me time to think of it, I'll figure something later but do not want to commit on that right now ;)
Joke asside, I'm sure he can find a solution, but might be a bit expansive since you'll need to chang almost everything but the base ...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I tried to replicate these people that use drippers to produce big smoke with 4 coils in parallel JM. I think that I did the trick with only one coil :laugh:
:laugh: Last part of video you were hiding , was not you right ? Maybe an old steam locomotive you have for this occasion ? :laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
a spider drip for Tilemahos is a great idea thor. We can make it after August holidays :)
Since the capacity is bigger now, i would like an even shorter tube! (Please don't bash me)

Reason is i don't vape much, probably 1ml a day or 2.
So small and compact is what I am after, it could never been better if there if a spider kit is introduced for tilemahos.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
lol monk :laugh:
The solution is a drip tip as i said on my previous post. That way we will have a 5mm shorter Tilemahos. But we will lose the tank option witch is the most serious to me. Dripping isnt what we really need if we already have better results than dripping and at the same time liquid control and a tank too.:)
I made earlier exactly the same request for exactly the same reasons as you thormak (can't find where sorry). Imeo's answer was that "it can't be made shorter because it's already as short as can possibly be" ... wich means when translated: let me time to think of it, I'll figure something later but do not want to commit on that right now ;)
Joke asside, I'm sure he can find a solution, but might be a bit expansive since you'll need to chang almost everything but the base ...

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
yes, same engraving on hybrid River

As for the price, the regular tilemahos will be at 79 euros, the AD Tilemahos will be at 89 euros and the optional hybrid base will be at maybe 20-25 euros? I dont know yet.

that's a bummer :( , I would have preferred a hybrid Esterigon. Thankfully, I'm happy with iAtty and Penelope v3 on it. So, I'll thank you for those and just call myself satisfied :)

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Can not read all the thread just yet. Does Tilemahos work as hybrid on JGG/GGTS like Ithaka? or is 510? Thanks

It's with a 510 base or an AD base and the optional hybrid base wiil come later in August :)

thormak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
lol monk :laugh:
The solution is a drip tip as i said on my previous post. That way we will have a 5mm shorter Tilemahos. But we will lose the tank option witch is the most serious to me. Dripping isnt what we really need if we already have better results than dripping and at the same time liquid control and a tank too.:)
I think the main reason is you need some clearance between the top cap and the mouth piece to twist in order to construct the juice control. That way you will not be able to shorten the tank tube any further.

But if spider kit is introduced then it might eliminate the problem because there is no juice control.
Just like ithaka, i remove the extra piece when I am using spider kit. Tank is not necessary since it holds alot alot alot of juice compare to any drippers in the market.

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
that's a bummer :( , I would have preferred a hybrid Esterigon. Thankfully, I'm happy with iAtty and Penelope v3 on it. So, I'll thank you for those and just call myself satisfied :)

Imeo, I don't know if hybrid connector production is already started, if not, could you please consider at least the no-engraving option (just the GG mark, but without tilemahos). It'll cost you less and make few of us happy :)

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
hybrid base is for Esterigon only right steliosss? So AD base for GGTS/JGG correct?

That's right buddy.
Hybrid base would be for Esterigon and the other 2 (the simple 510 and the AD one) for every other mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread