GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzleg

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Tennessee, Southern US
Hey GG crew, well I got a tilemahos, useing it on the VFdna40, and I have to say it is a great tank maybe the best tank I have used. :)
I was wondering if anyone was using the 510 driptip JC/ mouthpiece and if they could post a picture or comment on it?
Like if its still convient to adjust the JC even with your own driptip
Thanks

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey GG crew, well I got a tilemahos, useing it on the VFdna40, and I have to say it is a great tank maybe the best tank I have used. :)
I was wondering if anyone was using the 510 driptip JC/ mouthpiece and if they could post a picture or comment on it?
Like if its still convient to adjust the JC even with your own driptip
Thanks

it works exactly as it has to work willz, no worries buddy :)

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
13112014-8.jpg

GG4_S_Tilemahos_faulty_base.jpg

And a small detail:
When the mouthpiece is totally closed, it's flush to the top cap

Up.... for willzleg :)

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey Imeo, just curious to see if you had a recommendation on O-ring sizes for the air flow control ring to make it tighter? I have my air flow fully open at all times so I thought I could get bigger/tighter o-rings so the ring is hard to rotate (I will sometimes accidentally shift the ring when I don't want to)
Not really a necessary thing, but thought it would be nice for me personally to have. Would love if the control ring just didn't rotate or was very hard to actually rotate it. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo, just curious to see if you had a recommendation on O-ring sizes for the air flow control ring to make it tighter? I have my air flow fully open at all times so I thought I could get bigger/tighter o-rings so the ring is hard to rotate (I will sometimes accidentally shift the ring when I don't want to)
Not really a necessary thing, but thought it would be nice for me personally to have. Would love if the control ring just didn't rotate or was very hard to actually rotate it. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Tilemahos takes 18x1,5 o-ring sub. Can you please replace the one of the o-rings with a 19x1,5 ?

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Tilemahos takes 18x1,5 o-ring sub. Can you please replace the one of the o-rings with a 19x1,5 ?

Yup I can try that! I'll have to check the o-rings on ESG when I place my next order when they reopen.. Gotta get some titanium wires along with a couple other little things anyhow. Thanks imeo!
I am freaking loving Tilemahos though! Currently using a 28g 8 wrap 1/16" coil and has very nice flavor.. Definitely need to use 28g more often!

wesweswes

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
london
Hi all,

Just received a tilemahos and an esterigon and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. Absolute corker of a vape and extremely comfortable to use.

1 question regarding the mouthpiece/juice control. When fully assembled the mouthpiece does not make a smooth rotation up and down whilst screwing. It jarrs once every single rotation at the same point, so several times from fully closed to fully open. This only happens when the top cap/lid is screwed on. It suggests to me the pressure is not equal on the oring in the lid so the mouth peice is ever so slightly angled. Is there a fix for this besides buying new washer and 510 oring which I think is what is putting it out of alignment?

Besides that I think I have found the best set up for me after almost 5 years vaping!

Cheers

Wes

Last edited:

wesweswes

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
london
tried that, in fact that's how i'm running it.. no joy. marginally better. I think it may be the washer or the base o-ring. If i remove these parts and assemble the atty, the mouth piece glides up and down more freely, obviously i wouldn't vape on it like this mind!! (KABOOM)

mmmm guess ill order some spares washers and o rings and see how i get on.

Regardless, i really do love this little thing.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
congratulations for both of your purchases wes:)

did you drop down Tilemahos?

If you want to fix it easily, please full assemble Tilemahos without screwing refilling cap hard. Then do circular moves to the mouthpiece (mouthpiece is not totally screwed on rebuildable part). After 3-4 circular moves try again to turn 1 circle the mouthpiece and do that until mouthpiece moves freely

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Hi Imeo, I have not dropped it, perhaps it happened in transit.

When i refill the tank ill try this..

will the Tilemahos be available again in 21 mm, i think i need another one! :laugh:

Many thanks for your response.

Hey Wes. I've had exactly the same issue with mine. Without the cap, the mouthpiece turns butter smooth. With the cap on it grinds on every rotation of the mouthpiece. I didn't drop mine either. I know that probably a few hundred posts back that there were a lot of people finding exactly the same annoyance. Some - probably most buyers - were lucky and had no issue atall. But many have found this grinding problem. I tried all of the suggestions to solve it without success. Seems that some of us have a misalignment problem with the cap? Or maybe an O ring pushing the mouthpiece out of plumb?
Hope you are lucky and manage to solve it. Please let us know if you do...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread