The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Tilemahos official

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bones3

bones3 Senior Member Verified Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Derbyshire UK
    I solved mine by taking the roughness off the out threads of the rebuildable part with a hand held diamond sharpenending . Thing a flat one I just took th roughness off now tis bearing smooth

2. mrZoSo

mrZoSo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    GA, USA
    I have one that is very loose also. Is that 19 i.d.(inside diameter) or o.d.(outside diameter)?
    TIA

3. wesweswes

wesweswes Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2011
    london
    ok solved it, sort of...

instead of cranking the atty chamber down hard into the base, i screw it in until the o-ring that surrounds the brass pin makes contact with the base,then just gently nip it up a mm or two more. This is sufficient that it does not leak and remains firm enough that the part does not unscrew when turning the JC. Perhaps the o-ring becomes deformed when under the pressure of fully cranked down, which transfers to the lash in the threads causing it to miss align.or perhaps the o-ring has its elastic properties as its not being heavily compressed, either way i'm not sure, but it works so i'm happy!

smooth as butter!

4. BTHUNDER

BTHUNDER Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

YEPP I have the same problem with one of my tilemahoses ... :) would be also interesting to know if you guys solved the problem ... for me this doesn't take away from this awesome unit - but still there is a difference ... one works perfectly butter smooth and the other one works like my gírlfriend - with "attidude" :) :) (to be really careful with my vocabulary :evil:)

5. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    19 inside mr :)

6. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    be well wes:)

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Strange problem guys. I never had one with any of my samples :confused:

8. Dave7x

Dave7x Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2013
    usa
    I've been thinking of picking one of these up. I want a good single coil RTA to use on my vapor flask in temp protection mode. I'm sure some of you has used some ni200 on one of these bad boys. I purchased the kayfun 4 with the same intentions but it doesn't work proper in tp mode due to the juice flow control spring. Sorry if this has already been discussed in new to this thread.

9. mrZoSo

mrZoSo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    GA, USA
    OK, I tried a 19.05 x 1.58 and it was way too much to tuck in the groove. Going to try 19.05 o.d. x 1.58, if I can find it locally :)

10. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    I've been using my Tilemahos with air flow control/Ni200 on my rDNA40 since Nov. 7. It has always worked perfectly and has been a joy to use.

11. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    I've also been using a AFC version with ni200 on a RDNA for a couple weeks now. .15 ohms 28 AWG. Works great.

12. soulseek

soulseek Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    London, UK
    Does the sealed base tilemahos vape better than the open one? Wonder if I should buy the other base to try it.

13. Beco

Beco Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Istra
    It vapes better if you like more closed draw, also if your mod's 510 is dirty you will feel that taste on the open base which is another plus for the sealed base

14. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

........I agree... and AC Tilemahos has more air with fully open AC than common Tilemahos

15. keepsmiling

keepsmiling Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Imeos, can you tell me when the tilemahos w/ afc will once again be available at fluid vapor? Is the adapter available so I can use any drip tip?

16. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    in about 15 days I will send Tilemahos 21-22-23 mm to my sellers Smiling. Also these Tilemahos will have the mouthpiece that accepts all drip tips:)

17. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Excellent, thanks for the reply. I did not realize there would be three sizes. What size matches the just GG? I am not a huge fan of the firing button on it.
    I wonder if I might like the esterigon with 21 mm tilemahos better?

18. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    esterigon is 21mm, justGG is 23mm and GG4S is 22mm smiling. Now you know what kind of Tilemahos you have to buy:)

19. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Thank you! Have a great day.:)

20. RandomFellow

RandomFellow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2013
    Plymouth, MI, USA
    Does anyone know of an alternative to the center post plastic? I keep losing mine when cleaning, and no one keeps them in stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.