GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesweswes

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
london
ok solved it, sort of...

instead of cranking the atty chamber down hard into the base, i screw it in until the o-ring that surrounds the brass pin makes contact with the base,then just gently nip it up a mm or two more. This is sufficient that it does not leak and remains firm enough that the part does not unscrew when turning the JC. Perhaps the o-ring becomes deformed when under the pressure of fully cranked down, which transfers to the lash in the threads causing it to miss align.or perhaps the o-ring has its elastic properties as its not being heavily compressed, either way i'm not sure, but it works so i'm happy!

smooth as butter!

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
Hey Wes. I've had exactly the same issue with mine. Without the cap, the mouthpiece turns butter smooth. With the cap on it grinds on every rotation of the mouthpiece. I didn't drop mine either. I know that probably a few hundred posts back that there were a lot of people finding exactly the same annoyance. Some - probably most buyers - were lucky and had no issue atall. But many have found this grinding problem. I tried all of the suggestions to solve it without success. Seems that some of us have a misalignment problem with the cap? Or maybe an O ring pushing the mouthpiece out of plumb?
Hope you are lucky and manage to solve it. Please let us know if you do...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YEPP I have the same problem with one of my tilemahoses ... :) would be also interesting to know if you guys solved the problem ... for me this doesn't take away from this awesome unit - but still there is a difference ... one works perfectly butter smooth and the other one works like my gírlfriend - with "attidude" :) :) (to be really careful with my vocabulary :evil:)

Dave7x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
usa
I've been thinking of picking one of these up. I want a good single coil RTA to use on my vapor flask in temp protection mode. I'm sure some of you has used some ni200 on one of these bad boys. I purchased the kayfun 4 with the same intentions but it doesn't work proper in tp mode due to the juice flow control spring. Sorry if this has already been discussed in new to this thread.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I've been thinking of picking one of these up. I want a good single coil RTA to use on my vapor flask in temp protection mode. I'm sure some of you has used some ni200 on one of these bad boys. I purchased the kayfun 4 with the same intentions but it doesn't work proper in tp mode due to the juice flow control spring. Sorry if this has already been discussed in new to this thread.

I've been using my Tilemahos with air flow control/Ni200 on my rDNA40 since Nov. 7. It has always worked perfectly and has been a joy to use.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

I've also been using a AFC version with ni200 on a RDNA for a couple weeks now. .15 ohms 28 AWG. Works great.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
It vapes better if you like more closed draw, also if your mod's 510 is dirty you will feel that taste on the open base which is another plus for the sealed base

........I agree... and AC Tilemahos has more air with fully open AC than common Tilemahos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread