GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
I'm loving the new Penelope V4. I saw you trying to hide Proteus Imeo. He's looking pretty good too. Amazing work!

It would be nice if we could pre-order the Penelope V4 Mini at the same time as Proteus so that we don't have to pay for shipping twice. It's just a suggestion. If production doesn't allow for this, I completely understand.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Video looks great and I like the changes. I am curious though unless I missed it will there be a clear tank for V1 Tilemahos? Unless I mis-understood this one won't work with the V1 unless we buy a new top cap as well (and a different o-ring). Also just for confirmation the extended tank is available for only V1 or for both versions? Also really really liking the new engraving.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Have not watched the video yet, but will the new tilemahos also have juice control?

I think there's no GG atty without juice control and there'll never be :)
So you can keep smiling my friend keepsmiling :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Awesome improvements Imeo!!
Conversion kits will be available for the original Tilemahos?
Also, if a fatter o-ring in the new cap is used, can the original mouth piece/juice control be used? I really like the idea of not having to use drip tips, but that's just me :)

conversion kit will be available for Tilemahos V1 mr. As for the mouthpiece, yes it will work but only the fatter drip tip mouthpiece that I made for Tilemahos V1 before some months:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm loving the new Penelope V4. I saw you trying to hide Proteus Imeo. He's looking pretty good too. Amazing work!

It would be nice if we could pre-order the Penelope V4 Mini at the same time as Proteus so that we don't have to pay for shipping twice. It's just a suggestion. If production doesn't allow for this, I completely understand.

yes, I tried to hide it SS lol

Penelope V4 will be made immediately after Proteus sales. Until then, you can vape you V3 I suppose :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Video looks great and I like the changes. I am curious though unless I missed it will there be a clear tank for V1 Tilemahos? Unless I mis-understood this one won't work with the V1 unless we buy a new top cap as well (and a different o-ring). Also just for confirmation the extended tank is available for only V1 or for both versions? Also really really liking the new engraving.

clear tanks are made only for Tilemahos V2 for now fright. If you want to use clear tanks on V1 then yes, you need a new cap and a new mouthpiece, except you already have the drip tip mouthpiece that I made months ago for Tilemahos V1, so you will only need a cap. To my opinion, better wait for clear tanks for Tilemahos V1 because they will be cheaper than the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread