GG Video Review***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awesome review, Iken!!!

I've been waiting to see that puppy in action. It seems amazing! The only question I have is when you dripped on the atomizer again after having the burnt taste, how was the flavour? Obviously, the hit was great, but flavour?

Looking forward to other reviews! Nice, candid style...

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
Iken YES i agree that GG is a Steam Beast but i think that sometimes overburns the liquid and the result is a taste like burned plastic.
I already test it with 2 CR2 batteries but not rechagrable.
Maybe its the liquid that i drip to atomizer.
I will test it with the rechargable batteries ( as soon as i will recieve them -deal xtreme delivery times really sucks) AND with a different liquid.
Anyway ...Great review.

PS I hope that your iphone is jailbraked :)

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
nice revieuw , it's good he? it hits the trhroat good and a lot of steam.

Well done

Thank you Carol, its powerful and a perfect smoke everytime, I find myself picking it back up then realizing "I dont really need another puff, I'm good" satisfied

Awesome review, Iken!!!

I've been waiting to see that puppy in action. It seems amazing! The only question I have is when you dripped on the atomizer again after having the burnt taste, how was the flavour? Obviously, the hit was great, but flavour?

Looking forward to other reviews! Nice, candid style...
Lol Candid,Just wait for the midnite edition :pervy: I have been finding the burnt taste like LiquidX,

If I would've primer appropriately, im sure I can get more between drips. If you were to take off the cart, push the button button, the atom lights up like a flashlight because it gets so hot (on the inside,not the outside).

I think you did a fine job, all you need now is a parrot :)
LOL Yes! Thank you :)
Iken YES i agree that GG is a Steam Beast but i think that sometimes overburns the liquid and the result is a taste like burned plastic.
I already test it with 2 CR2 batteries but not rechagrable.
Maybe its the liquid that i drip to atomizer.
I will test it with the rechargable batteries ( as soon as i will recieve them -deal xtreme delivery times really sucks) AND with a different liquid.
Anyway ...Great review.

PS I hope that your iphone is jailbraked :)
I think alot of that taste comes from the cart filler, I re-primered and removed the filler, Its alot more nicer than before.
ps.
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Iken,nice job. Very relaxed videos. I received my notice today that my package is here. I was not home to sign for it. I will pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait to take the GG for a spin.
Thank ya luv, being relaxed and laid back is the only way to live a nice healthy, happy & long life :) Carol is right, your gonna love it, make sure you drip on the atom, remove the cart filler (its a dripper style) MAKE SURE that you take small several puffs first! (to get used to it) ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
vERRRRRY NICE IKEN,

forget the GG,
Imeo,
send me Iken .......

badbunny blushes, and runs off into the corner to hide lustful look on her face..........

Di .........
Di, you super sexy bunny, I'm on way! Imeo slapped a expedite sticker on my ...!
Iken runs after the mischevios giggling bunny
OMG sooo pretty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread