if you can catch me,
you can have me, .......

OOOPS! I TRIPPED..........

LOL ...ROF LMAO......

now be serious,
for the 801 attomizer,
would the TR 18650 battery be better,
I have read that the 801 attomizer cannot
take the heat produced by the 6v of 2 x 3v batteries.
with the extra heat from the 2 x 3v - you get
heat taste, burn juice taste, and blown out attomizer.
So are we 801 attomizer users better to go with the
TR 18650 battery, to be safe.

Di .......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Iken YES i agree that GG is a Steam Beast but i think that sometimes overburns the liquid and the result is a taste like burned plastic.
I already test it with 2 CR2 batteries but not rechagrable.
Maybe its the liquid that i drip to atomizer.
I will test it with the rechargable batteries ( as soon as i will recieve them -deal xtreme delivery times really sucks) AND with a different liquid.
Anyway ...Great review.

PS I hope that your iphone is jailbraked :)

Feed the monster liquid!. It needs for a perfect taste 2 drops direct to the atomizer every 10 inhales. No burning taste at all if you do it like I said!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
vERRRRRY NICE IKEN,

forget the GG,
Imeo,
send me Iken .......

badbunny blushes, and runs off into the corner to hide lustful look on her face..........

Di .........

I will speak to Iken sweety, I will make him do it. He is taking the first aeroplane tomorow for your country:D:D:D:D

I have not try the 801 atomizer yet but I will make one to try it. I dont think that it will have a problem with 6v. I will find the trick to make it work as well as 901. Just wait guys to make the adaptor

Last edited:

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Nice review IKen.

The GG looks very intriguing indeed. I have been following its threads closely, reading of its birth and developments. It looks to be an excellent vape.

Very nice work Imeo! I personally prefer the looks and design of switch placement of this model over that of the SD. I have heard word of a midnight edition perhaps? This sounds excellent. I look forward to seeing more. I hope to vape one sometime soon. Cheers.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
imeothanasis, what is the benefit of the two-battery design?

Dear friend, if you see above this thread you will see all the benefits in one post. Please read them and you will understand. But I say again, dont change your devise without a reason. If we are happy with a devise we dont change it:)

" Nice review IKen.

The GG looks very intriguing indeed. I have been following its threads closely, reading of its birth and developments. It looks to be an excellent vape.

Very nice work Imeo! I personally prefer the looks and design of switch placement of this model over that of the SD. I have heard word of a midnight edition perhaps? This sounds excellent. I look forward to seeing more. I hope to vape one sometime soon. Cheers."

Thank you very match cekte, I dont know what Iken meant by midnite edision, I will ask him:D Maybe he has something in mind;)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Iken that was the best video ever. This was a video I wanted for the GG. A handsome man holding a beautiful device, what a combination!!! Thank you very much my friend. I must thank your wife too because she has to deal now with your ecf lovers xa xa xa :D;):):)

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
WoW !! The GG looks, and appears to perform, AWSOME !!

Well done on the review Iken ...... I hate being on camera myself so Kudo's to you !

Looking forward to follow-up video reviews as well as input from others testing the device (pushing my pennies into the my special lil vaping bank anxiously, lol).

VapeOn,
Greg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I Replied to everything here and the sytem logged me, out then had an error on page and lost everything ;(***
The look on your face when you took that first hit was priceless :)

BTW, did you record the video in a mirror? It looked like all the threads were left-handed when you were putting the GG together.
lol I was so shocked and not expecting that at all! Yeah, i noticed the mirror thing too, but after a million errors of trying to upload this vid, I'm just greatful its here :)
Great review. I found it quite informative. I'm about to pull the trigger on a GG as soon as he has an 801 adapter available. I like carts so I am a bit concerned about the "burnt" taste. Please let us know if you overcome the problem.
I really would like an adaptor too, I have like 10 801 atoms! Was actually thinking of trying to construct one myself. I took out the filler, i get a different light burnt taste that lets me know to add more. I add 2-3 drops on the atom it does last about 10 puffs, but I find myself conserving more. Because the puffs it gives does satify me. Smoking the GG exclusivley today to test batt life (since 8:30, right ithe time is 1:20, its still going good so far)

BadBunny giggles as she runs,
hippety hop -- stop --
Iken,
if you can catch me,
you can have me, .......

OOOPS! I TRIPPED..........

LOL ...ROF LMAO......

now be serious,
for the 801 attomizer,
would the TR 18650 battery be better,
I have read that the 801 attomizer cannot
take the heat produced by the 6v of 2 x 3v batteries.
with the extra heat from the 2 x 3v - you get
heat taste, burn juice taste, and blown out attomizer.
So are we 801 attomizer users better to go with the
TR 18650 battery, to be safe.

Di .......
I think your right on that one. Right now I have it apart, I dont have a tape measure w/ me (not home) but looking at 2 cr2's stacked up together looks very simalar to TR 18650 battery in legnth. Looking at the contacts this could be done easily, maybe changing to a bigger spiring to the lid or Sikas making an adaptor kit being just the lid adjusted for the 801 compatability and a bigger spring for support hooked on the other side so the TR 18650 won't have room to move, because of the width of the GG.

Iken runs and tackles the cheerful laughing stumbling bunny and pins her to the ground and ravishes her into beautiful nirvana Haha

Nice review IKen.
Very nice work Imeo! I personally prefer the looks and design of switch placement of this model over that of the SD. I have heard word of a midnight edition perhaps? This sounds excellent. I look forward to seeing more. I hope to vape one sometime soon. Cheers.
Thats for the Mr Ecf contest ;) Oh your talkin about design! Here check this out, Tasdad has a store, I am so doing this. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/7591-free-custom-e-cig-decals-d-crist.html
Iken that was the best video ever. This was a video I wanted for the GG. A handsome man holding a beautiful devise, what a combination!!! Thank you very much my friend. I must thank your wife too because she has to deal now with your ecf lovers xa xa xa :D;):):)
LOL you flatter me my friend, shhh its all camera trick and prosthetic dimples. Thank you for liking it Sikas. I was just being as honest and nervous as possible lol
She read the thread this morining. She was kinda upset about the "1st time" doing an educational video if you know what i mean. hehe
WoW !! The GG looks, and appears to perform, AWSOME !!

Well done on the review Iken ...... I hate being on camera myself so Kudo's to you !

Looking forward to follow-up video reviews as well as input from others testing the device (pushing my pennies into the my special lil vaping bank anxiously, lol).

VapeOn,
Greg
Greg, I was so damn nervous haha and I wanted it to be an open the package deal w/ no editing to stop flamers in thier tracks heh It was hard man. I dont even know how to edit, let alone staying up till 5am to post the freaking thing!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Alright, TIME is in.
Started vaping the GG with freshly charged TR15270 800mAh 3.0Vbatteries
8:30am. Time of death 1:43pm So 5 hours for me. I vaped as I regularly do, usually 4ml's a day so far I vaped .5ml. Liquid and Smokin what do you guys have?
*update* 2:04 LOL its still going! not strong feeling but smoke is still there!

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
About other batteries. GG is 16mm inside so it does not hold a 18650 battery. It does hold as I have already said 1xAA or 2xCR2. CR2 batteries are 54mm and the 18650 is 65mm. So if we want to put a 18650 we must increase the width to 19mm and length to 65mm. That means 3mm more width and 11mm length. I hade made one of them at the beggining and as you saw to the pictures i had uploaded, it was very big. You wonder: is 3mm so big diference? I must tell you that for test purpose I have a big GG to my home and 1mm is a big diference. And 11mm longer? Its a big device friends and the volts are lower. I dont see a word to do that. Nothing. It will be a disaster for this little monster. Exept that why to do all these things and not to put if you desire a AA BATTERY 1000 MAH 3,6VOLT? We will leave the same mah, lower voltage for someone who wants it, and the devise will stay the same!!!

Last edited:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
My take on GG. Opened the package and beauiful shiny GG. Put batteries in. Put atomizer on. Got my new package of totally Wicked 24 mg Hilton out. Drip 4 drops on atomizer. I am in vaping heaven. I love the GG. I have three Magnum's,one Trog's screwdriver.one MOD screwdriver,Kissbox, lady pipe and ,many others. I have to say this. The GG beats them all for me. My new favorite e-cigs are the GG and the Vapor King. GG gives a nice smoke feel vape. It is smaller than I thought. I like that alot. Love the button position. It is lightweight.

I just can't help myself from using it. Nobody is getting my GG that is one thing I know!
The vapor from it is different than other e-cig and in a good way. Lots of vapor and more feeling like a analog smoke. I am very glad that Thanasis made this E-cig.
I can't even thank him enough. I will vape it more and comment more. This is the dripping machine. Don't even bother with carts. The burnt taste is only there if there is not enough e-liquid. You will know when it needs juice. GG will have a slight burnt taste when juice is needed. All I can say is I have never been so impressed with any e-cig as I am with GG. I thought all my magnum's were the best I was wrong. Good job Thanasis!

Also wanted to say this- I paid for the GG. Not free for me and this is my best purchase so far.

Last edited:

Smokin

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
UK
Imeo, Iken, Rejoice and Carol

Can I just say these are great reviews; Iken you are a natural; The camera can't help but love you! Rejoice, your enthusiasm and true feelings are like a breath of fresh air in a somewhat jaded world!

Carol, short and sweet and straight to the point, love it!

I promised myself that I would use the GG as my only vaping device for two weeks before I posted my review; the reasons being I want to get a real feel for it and at the least either pacify or justify the haters. Unbiased opinions are of course a different kettle of fish.;)

I feel the product will prove itself and look forward to posting my honest opinion of how the GG has worked for me.

I can say. and will say, that throughout the conception of the GG; love or hate Imeo, he has always been the nicest, kindest and most helpful man I have ever dealt with.

I think we are on to a real winner!

Smokin

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
Imeo, Iken, Rejoice and Carol

Can I just say these are great reviews; Iken you are a natural; The camera can't help but love you! Rejoice, your enthusiasm and true feelings are like a breath of fresh air in a somewhat jaded world!

Carol, short and sweet and straight to the point, love it!

I promised myself that I would use the GG as my only vaping device for two weeks before I posted my review; the reasons being I want to get a real feel for it and at the least either pacify or justify the haters. Unbiased opinions are of course a different kettle of fish.;)

I feel the product will prove itself and look forward to posting my honest opinion of how the GG has worked for me.

I can say. and will say, that throughout the conception of the GG; love or hate Imeo, he has always been the nicest, kindest and most helpful man I have ever dealt with.

I think we are on to a real winner!

Smokin

The most wise words i've ever read for a product review :)

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
To use the AA size 3.7v rechargeable in the GG all you do is change the internal spring to a longer one. Not an issue at all and I'm sure Thanasis would send you one with it if you ask him. But it is just a spring and springs are everywhere.

If you look at some of his videos, he did one that shows him changing the spring and then using the AA size battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread