GGT better vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishman7

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
FT. LAUDERDALE FL
i just got my GGT
i have had a 5.0 V mod and didnt really care for higher voltages i was getting and the taste it produced burning from time to time

so i went back to 3.7 and was pretty happy with 3.7 V
i set the GGT up with 1 123 @ 3.7 v and it was ok with it but i felt one of my other 3.7 mods hit better
just to try it out i put both extensions on it and dropped in a second 123

WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!8-o 7.2v gave a better hit than a 5.0 and or a 3.7 ????????????????

im confused :confused: the 7.2 v is great i get no buring atty like i did with the 5.0 v mod its still smooth like the 3.7 just a fuller hit definatly have to take a faster drag unlike the 3.7 that was slow and steady

even compared to my GGslim this is better ??:D

Fishman7

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
FT. LAUDERDALE FL
Scott i know its funny but i had set the slim to the side i had not messed with it the BB was good but the SB was better ----- this
this thing is sick
i think im hunting out a GGTS now :rolleyes:
i wasnt really sold on the GG line but now after this set up im in
is it in the build design ????

my first 3.7 mod was good the BB (thanks Scott)
the next 3.7 ok i dont like the button/ switch no names
my first 5v mod i dont like no names
the slim came home and was ok with a carto better with a 910 atty
then i got a second 3.7 (no names) was better with the old style switch
and that was my pocket unit
the SB came dropped a 910 on it and it was great
then i messed with this thing at 3.7 i liked the SB better
but once i set this to 7.2v ALL I SAY IS WOW !!!!!8-o

i just cant figure out why what changes i know material al vs copper vs stainless even though such a small distance offers different resistance to the current path but is that the only thing ???

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
That is what I have been screaming all along. When I first tried the real iAtty at 7.4v it blew me away. I have been down the same path as you my friend and this is a totally new experience. When you step up the resistance in the atty you get a huge hit full of flavor. Plus your battery will last longer. Because you are not holding the button down for six or seven seconds each hit.

O I just re-read your post... were you referring to using the HV iAtty at 7.4v?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
ok, MWA, are we having a GG competition? If so, I need to update my pics cos I got two more since I took this pic........;):D:D

GGs_large01.jpg

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
im not even using a HV atty its a standard 910 atty :thumb:

OK.. I have been looking at the resistance on my atties and if they are starting to get high (a 901 is usually around 3.5 ohms new), over 5 ohms they will handle 7.4v easy. This is usually when they are used a bit and have build up on the coil. I have seen them as high as 15 ohms. This is usually an indication that they are on the way out also.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
lisa is that a slim with a side button on it thats cool ... lawnman3 :thumb::thumb::thumb:

yep, that was the original slim - the current model is smaller as you can see in this pic:

4_GGs_01.jpg

pretty easy to pull from your own stock for yourself :) us regular consumers dont have that luxury

hehehehe, you may be very surprised to find out that ALL of the GGs in my first pic in this thread were actually obtained well before I was a supplier. :D:D In fact, I have been much more conservative in my vaping habit since becoming a supplier cos it's now business and those who know me well can confirm that I am very reluctant to dip into my stock for my own use. :rolleyes:

It was precisely my admiration for the GG that inspired me to start an e-cig business actually. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
so you like it better than the slim at 3.7 volts just buy the 5.2 hv attys from drew and try the 7 plus volts with the 2 3.7 batterys i hear it is a good vape lawnman3 :thumb::thumb::thumb:

No need to buy anything from Drew Law my friend because Drew is not reliable at all. My friend can buy from Rob or Lisa my new HV atomizers and he will have the best vaping experience that he ever had:)

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
i would like to have the old design one day if there coming back in soon hint hint just a new idea for a 14500 model at 3.7 volts with the old button the model will sell if you make it imeo the others think so also i have talked to alot of members that liked the old style slim with a side button just a thought imeo thanks lawnman3 :cool::cool::cool:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
my idea is helping others that i have sold the gg you make its a good unit i was just trying to help fisherman7 with his problems with his gg drew has been very helpful to me allways and i dont knock him or you for your hard work myfriends thanks lawnman3 :cool::cool::cool:

You are a very good friend of mine law but I will tell you something about Drew. Drew made a GG direct copy and he also lies to people saying that if you unscrew the plastic front cap you have 5 volts. He also made a mod that if you touch the button and the atomizer the same time it fires up. He knew the problems but he still made it. Is he a serious person? I wonder why he still have customers. But anyway, we will not talk about those kind of persons, we can talk about anything else here.

Thanks for trying to help Fishman:):)

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread