Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
GGT with AFS Review
I have had my GGT for awhile and have been enjoying it. It is a excellent mod. I will say it is the best mod I own! The GGT can hold many different size batteries The beautiful design and craftsmanship is unsurpassed IMO

I got the AFS and put it on the GGT right away ... it has worked perfect from the time I put it on and filled it up .. I can vape all day without dripping or refilling carts AMAZING!!! I think the AFS looks BEAUTIFUL on the GGT ... You will need to check out the GG thread to learn just how brilliant Imeo is ... IMO the GGT and AFS is the only Mod you will ever need ...

on the lighter side .. it takes a lot to get me excited but the combo GGT and AFS has me all happy inside! I toss in a 18650 3000mAh battery in fill up the AFS and I don't need to mess with anything just continue to heavy vape all day!!! Now that for me is EXACTLY what I have been searching for!

Its so funny because it was like when I quit smoking analogs (cigs) It was like I was missing something ... with analogs it was the lighting of the cig .. that soon passed and was happy to get rid of that headace .... with the AFS Im missing dripping .. LOL .. I bet I get over it soon ... Thank you Imeo :)

Here are a couple of pictures I took to show you how incredibly stupendous the GGT with AFS is.

There are more and better pictures in the GG thread and tons of information

GGT007.jpg

GGT024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread