GGTB is waiting for the new Penelope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Lately i have been vaping GGTB, and i have to say the GGTB and Penlope is beautiful couple.Here are some words from Imeo about the new Penelope: As I have said before, the air control will not change the total length guys. Now I have to say that it will not change the external look too.Also I added more features that you will see them when time comes:)I think GGTB/Penelope will really be a revitalization for the GGTB-tube. And this beauty of an all brass GGTB is waiting and waiting and waiting ... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 54

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Stealth is the kind of cig you need Run. Am I right? Its the smallest it can be. And if you put on it Ithaka short mode then you have the smallest e-cig ever made

short like this ? i know Ithaka could be shorter,
but yesterday´s setup is my favorite --> stealth short.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you make a Stealth cap with male threads and one with female threads, the total length of a construction stays the same aal. Thats because center pin needs the same space to work. So GGTB cap looks smaller when its not. Also Stealth's cap is better because it has more room to grab it and unscrew it

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
GGTB with 2 x 3.2V LiFePo is the best!!!!

Yes indeed aal, thats how I like it best, someday though Run may wish he did not cut down the tube.

Sacrilege to cut these tubes IMO.. I also find that the Penelope vapes just fine without air control. I do have a GG specific aftermarket base for it, but after installing on GGTS it really wasn't necessary. Again, my opinion here folks.

006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread