GGTS/AFSv2...The Road Warrior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Hi folks! I'm back from my 8 day/2270 mile trip through Texas! I just had to let everyone know how awesome my GGTS/AFSv2 did on the trip! For 8 solid days and nights I vaped hard and drove hard! I could not have been more pleased with any e-cig on the market! It ran flawlessly all the time! I'd load it up with a full tank and fresh battery each morning, top off tank around 4-5pm and keep going. It just worked..and worked..and worked!

I also had lots of opportunities to share my e-cig experience and Rob should expect several new Texas customers! Everywhere I went folks were curious and fascinated with the GGTS/AFSv2 as many had tried the mall kiosk e-cigs and were sorely disappointed. They couldn't believe the performance of the GG compared to their experiences and were out to try vaping again once they saw the potential!

I just can't possibly describe the freedom and reliability any better! Thanks Imeo...you are just a hands-down genius!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Clyde...I did wear my boots..it was back home in Texas afterall! No chaps though...really...!

Thx Lisa and Imeo..you are both right...!

Imeo..I'd suggest you get to work on the AFS for the Slim soon then...you know you gotta keep the wife happy first!! LOL!

thats more than true buddy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread