GGTS serial numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRNN

Feb 25, 2010
italy
www.plasmatic.net
I also profit of this opportunity to apologize to Lisa.

The insults were not directed to you personally but to the company in general in my moment of anger.

Insults that I wrote in private, but for which I apologize publicly.(If you want even in private is not a problem)

I hope I can forgive me, Lisa was always very kind.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
:)hell yea vrnn.... hey you ought to send your GGTS to Imeo and see if he can get that back up and running for ya... :) so how much force did it take to get that GGTS in that condition:-x? You are the first that i know of who tested the strength of the GGTS. As far as I am concern you just became a GGTS Breaker Tester... :)

.... welcome to the GG club:)

Last edited:

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA

The insults were not directed to you personally but to the company in general in my moment of anger.

Insults that I wrote in private, but for which I apologize publicly.(If you want even in private is not a problem)

VRNN,
I think your a BIG MAN for apologizing. Everyone has bad days...and I too can understand when ya pay money for something and it just isnt working the way you want it too...you get frustrated. Its all good..Ive been there many times. I second what grimmer said...Maybe Imeo can get your GGTS back up and running and we can help work out the problems you were having....Mostly everyone has been pretty happy with the GGTS overall.

-Tim

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

I understand how it is to get extremely angry, I too have a bad temper sometimes too, specially when I am in need of a nicotine fix 8-o. Please remember, that when you direct your anger at a small company such as mine, then you insult me directly because my company only consists of me and is my baby (for want of a better term).

Having said this, I completely accept your apology and I admire you for making it in a public forum. We all do sill things sometimes but it's how we deal with them afterwards that is the important thing and you have shown yourself to be a decent person with your actions here.

Thank you. :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Thanks to Lisa for having accepted my apology.

For me it is not easy to attend a forum in English, but I see that you understand me.

I will try to take and give my best at the forum.

Thank you all a greeting to all.:)

We understand it is sometimes a little hard to communicate in a foreign forum and I certainly would feel hesitant about it myself.

Please rest assured though, that there are many people here, with all different languages and we all really try our hardest to help each other out. We often have a little giggle or joke about our different interpretations of things too.

It's a wonderful community and I am sure everyone will welcome you with open arms here, despite a little bit of a shaky start. :D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
We understand it is sometimes a little hard to communicate in a foreign forum and I certainly would feel hesitant about it myself.

Please rest assured though, that there are many people here, with all different languages and we all really try our hardest to help each other out. We often have a little giggle or joke about our different interpretations of things too.

It's a wonderful community and I am sure everyone will welcome you with open arms here, despite a little bit of a shaky start. :D

All is well in the GG Family. We just have the best people here. It makes forum Mom so proud. :):):)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Thanks to Lisa for having accepted my apology.

For me it is not easy to attend a forum in English, but I see that you understand me.

I will try to take and give my best at the forum.

Thank you all a greeting to all.:)

I like Italy and the inhabitants, you are a good person, now change your President and you Avatar ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread