Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oh no almost another week. I'll need tranquilizers soon I can't stand the waiting. I guess the good thing is I can do the waiting sitting down and not standing up in a line.

I am more impatient than you spark my friend but please wait for the good stuff because I made some nice changes on GG. 1 week for a life time is a small amount of time, yes?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
What serial numbers are being shipped to U.S. This round?

I have packed the rest of 150 to protect them uncle so I cant open them before buttons come to me for assembling, but the new ones will have numbers after 151:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
OK Imeo I'll try my best to weather the storm and hold out for you. It won't be easy but I'll manage it somehow. I'll try sleeping until I get word from you to come out of hibernation.

xaxaxa Spark, you remind me when I was in hospital. I was trying to sleep all the time to let the time pass quickly:lol::lol::thumb::thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes and I've also been there and done that and sometimes sleeping is the best thing to do to get you thru the storm [not the GGTS]. Maybe I could dream that I already have mine?

Better to forget it for a while, dont push yourself without a reason friend. You will have it soon to enjoy it for the rest of your life at home, at work and at your vacations:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Can I request a specific serial# when I place my order? If so, and if Rob sees this, I would like #222.................:D

If I didnt send the 222 to Rob? Maybe I send it to Lisa, maybe its still at my home. If it is then I will try to remember to send it to Rob at the next batch. But because I am sure that I will forget it, can you please remind it to me in about 10 days Elendil?:)

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
If I didnt send the 222 to Rob? Maybe I send it to Lisa, maybe its still at my home. If it is then I will try to remember to send it to Rob at the next batch. But because I am sure that I will forget it, can you please remind it to me in about 10 days Elendil?:)

Will do my friend!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Thanks Stormynights it seems like I've been waiting almost my whole life. Then again I guess the best is worth waiting for. Hurry up Rob.

That is just the way it is when you are waiting on a GG. The impatience is strong even if you are normally a patient person. I don't know why. :confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread