GGTS & UFS Video, Review, How-to

Status
Not open for further replies.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Girlfriend, you did an awesome jog on the videos. The only thing I disagree with is a GG is very economical compared to the price of cigarettes. I can't afford not to have one. I will watch for more of your great videos to come. Thank you.

I don't disagree with you at all :) But, if folks are going to balk at the initial outlay for a tube mod AND are not interested in the UFS, they can get the same functionality for less. Having said that, I think they should all brave the learning and try the UFS. :)

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I saw in the UFS video you mention that you know it's working when you see the air bubbles but then it cut out. I remember Imeo saying something similar, too, but I have never seen air bubbles in my tank. Keep in mind that mine works perfectly-- doesn't leak, doesn't run dry, and the flavor is fantastic.

What is it the air bubbles are telling you?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
merg, this was a so detailed, so informatible and so simple for the user video. You really did an amazing job there sweety! Thanks a lot for this big help. I am sure that you answered to many questions that UFS owners have:)

The only small mistake that I saw in the video is that there is no need for the holes of the atty to meet the 4 slots on the UFS connector because connector has this channel to allow liquid flow easily even if holes of the atty doesnt meet the slots. Zutma had a right here.:)

Exellent video my dear:)

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
merg, this was a so detailed, so informatible and so simple for the user video. You really did an amazing job there sweety! Thanks a lot for this big help. I am sure that you answered to many questions that UFS owners have:)

Thanks Imeo! It means a lot that you think I represented them well. They really are beautiful mechanical marvels when you realize how each piece works in the whole.

The only small mistake that I saw in the video is that there is no need for the holes of the atty to meet the 4 slots on the UFS connector because connector has this channel to allow liquid flow easily even if holes of the atty doesnt meet the slots. Zutma had a right here.:)

Lining the air holes up may not be required for most combinations of juice and atomizers. There is flow still allowed in the gap.

But, I use all 1.5-1.8 ohm atomizers and 50/50 to 100% VG liquid. In my experience I can get perfect flow when those air holes are lined up; when they are not I am constantly opening the top cap until I see bubbles to get flow into the atomizer. I would argue there is improved flow when the liquid can go straight into the atomizer, especially with thicker liquid. :)

Last edited:

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What is it the air bubbles are telling you?

That juice is displacing air in the atomizer, so getting into the atomizer.

I see them when I am pulling on the device. I can sometimes see them if I'm looking down sharply but it requires some contortion or a mirror. I always see them if I back the top cap off a little. You can't predict which side of the tank they will come up on though.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am sure that a very thick liquid would work a little better if the holes are in the same line as the gap as you said my dear merg but this is impossible to be made because even if I make same threads to all connectors, I cant correct the atomizers's threads. Thats why I made this channel around connector to solve this issue:)
Thanks Imeo! It means a lot that you think I represented them well. They really are beautiful mechanical marvels when you realize how each piece works in the whole.

Lining the air holes up may not be required for most combinations of juice and atomizers. There is flow still allowed in the gap.

But, I use all 1.5-1.8 ohm atomizers and 50/50 to 100% VG liquid. In my experience I can get perfect flow when those air holes are lined up; when they are not I am constantly opening the top cap until I see bubbles to get flow into the atomizer. I would argue there is improved flow when the liquid can go straight into the atomizer, especially with thicker liquid. :)

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
Great Vids and I actually learned something on UFS part!! Thanks alot!!!!!!!!

Me too! Sham came round and set my UFS up for me on Saturday, but after watching Merg's great video, it's given me the confidence to take it apart for myself this morning and re-set it up . . . . with no problems whatsoever! :laugh:

So thank you Merg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread