Oak Ridge, TN - Processed Through Nashville

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Everything is delivered! Have heard no complaints whatsoever. Gunjii did note that his Bridgeless HV attys clocked at 1.8 ohm, rendering them LR attys instead. I contacted Tim and he agreed to pay shipping BOTH ways to replace anyone elses HV atty's should the issue not be contained to the Bridgeless ones only. If you have a problem with your HV atty's, please PM me and we will get it fixed!!

Otherwise.. Looks like a very successful first co-op! Thanks everyone who participated!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
(sorry Laney)

Anyone else have problems with thier GH1 order? My two ego batts were essentially DOA. (one worked up to first charge, then dead. The other DOA out of the gate) Someone recommended that I contact Tim. I did. He was very gracious. He has continued to be gracious. The only problem is I haven't gotten anything yet.....except empty promises

:(

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
(sorry Laney)

Anyone else have problems with thier GH1 order? My two ego batts were essentially DOA. (one worked up to first charge, then dead. The other DOA out of the gate) Someone recommended that I contact Tim. I did. He was very gracious. He has continued to be gracious. The only problem is I haven't gotten anything yet.....except empty promises

:(

I am really sorry that you are going through this Leanne.. I wish there was something more I could do. My sincerest apology's for the headache this co-op caused you. :(

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Well the slow boat arrived today :)
Thank you Tim!

The connetors needed lifting (they didn't reach-after prying up the connector, it made contact fine) and the metal bands are tarnished...

BUT they are working! I'm testing one and wondering if I need to charge these anyway?

Anyone know?

Thanks again. I appreciate the follow-through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread