Gi2 100 watt mod cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudebwoy

Nov 22, 2013
canada
Gi2 Mod New Type Aluminum Body 100w Mod Tft Color Display With Ecig Mod 26650 Clone Mod - Buy Ecig Mod 26650,100w Mod,Gi2 Mod Product on Alibaba.com

I keep seeing this all over alibaba guess the price might be 100 bucks since the dnas go for roughly 50 bucks when they officially drop this grand innovations is gonna lose a whole heap of money because their second round pre orders went bad and people cant pay through paypal because their account is locked up for some reason and they are asking for western union transfers for payment and everybody is getting ...... off they have no protection if they stop production and run off with the money.Plus im pretty sure i heard vapor joe say on mod envy yesterday the vicious ant variant is getting cloned and it isnt even officially released yet.

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
Gi2 Mod New Type Aluminum Body 100w Mod Tft Color Display With Ecig Mod 26650 Clone Mod - Buy Ecig Mod 26650,100w Mod,Gi2 Mod Product on Alibaba.com

I keep seeing this all over alibaba guess the price might be 100 bucks since the dnas go for roughly 50 bucks when they officially drop this grand innovations is gonna lose a whole heap of money because their second round pre orders went bad and people cant pay through paypal because their account is locked up for some reason and they are asking for western union transfers for payment and everybody is getting ...... off they have no protection if they stop production and run off with the money.Plus im pretty sure i heard vapor joe say on mod envy yesterday the vicious ant variant is getting cloned and it isnt even officially released yet.

Curious as to what the source of your info is. I'm in on the new GI2 v2 pre-order through Vape-Street and have had zero issues communicating with them etc regarding the June/July delivery...I know Cloupor is making the Hana clones (I have one on pre-order) but Cloupor was also advertising a ZNA clone on Alibaba that was debunked last week as fake. http://.........blogspot.com/2014/04/clone-proof-zna-shows-up-on-alibaba.html

take these 2 from Alibaba for instance:

1) VCEEGO Wholesale factory price dna 30 clone Gi2 70W Box Mod with 6061 aluminum LED display (umm 70w? DNA30 in a GI2?)
Vceego Wholesale Factory Price Dna 30 Clone Gi2 70w Box Mod With 6061 Aluminum Led Display - Buy Gi2 70w Box Mod,Dna 30,Dna 30 Clone Product on Alibaba.com

2)2014 completely 1:1 clone 6061 Aluminum alloy hana dna 30 gi2 by grand innovations
2014 Completely 1:1 Clone 6061 Aluminum Alloy Hana Dna 30 Gi2 By Grand Innovations - Buy Gi2 By Grand Innovations,Dna 30,Hana Dna 30 Product on Alibaba.com

These ads are both for the same company, VCEEGO (whoever the hell they are) and obviously both shilling hana clones from the pictures, but using the GI2 to draw additional search results.

Last edited:

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

m1911

May 20, 2014
Jakarta Indonesia
I've just received information from my supplier in China, one that i can trust. GI2 150watt will be released end of July. You have to know that most clone brand we know, do not own any manufacturing factory at all. In China, only a handful of factory that actually do manufacture ecig products. Most Chinese supplier will laugh at the mention of a very well known brand we' re all familiar with, kno!wing that they do not own any manufacturing plat whatsoever.

I could very easily create my own "M1911" brand, and request their 2nd best quality Stingray, put it in their best designed gift box for a mere $15, and sell it retail for $50. Claiming its the best quality 1:1 stingray clone in China. Grab it fast!

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
Something isn't adding up on that display picture. With a 2.5 ohm coil, 8.5 volts doesn't get you to 100 watts.

You would need 15.81 volts fed to a 2.5 ohm coil to produce 100 watts. With those numbers you're only pulling ~6.3 amps, so many batteries could handle that.

I doubt that any 2.5 ohm coil setup could handle that type of power for long, or more specifically, I bet the juice would light on fire, or the wick after the juice was vaporized in a millisecond. I think the coil and wick setup in an atomizer will have to be rethought entirely to handle the power capabilities of some of these chips coming out. Might be really interesting to see where that goes.

Edit- I didn't consider the top-end of the pulse width that these chips use. That could considerably increase the amp draw of the battery. Hmm.

Last edited:

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread