• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

giftpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I just orded some Artic Menthol (Steal of the week) and was asked to do a survey and got a code for a giftpack. So I went back and ordered some Bacon and used the code and the receipt said they were shipping the Bacon juice and a 'giftpack'. I search on their site for 'giftpack', 'giftpac', 'giftpak', 'gift pac', 'gift pak', and 'gift pack' and couldn't find anything. Anybody know what this is?

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I got it today. That was pretty fast. Anyway, you get a Johnson Creek sticker, a Red Oak sticker, a "e-smoking welcome here" sticker, a Johnson Creek bottle/can opener, and a clear America's Smoke juice ink pen (black ink). By the way, their Bacon smells a LITTLE like bacon but mine didn't have any flavor; a TON of vapor but zero flavor.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks for the info! Did u do the survey for the $5 off code too? Try that bacon in a different kind of carto or different method. There was definitely a bacon taste to mine! I saturated a vapor4life premium cool carto. Interested in trying it in a bloog carto too since I seem to get even more flavor from those.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
Yeah I did the $5 off survey too; got some of the Arctic Menthol that was 35% off and used the $5 code so it was CHEAP. Yeah, I was thinking it might be the carto. I was using a Vortex 2.0 @ 2.4 ohms. I put some Arctic Menthol in one of those and got the same results: lots of vapor but not much taste. I was gonna trade/sell the Bacon but I think I'll try it in one of my Boge 2.7 ohm cartos.

Last edited:

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I got some of the Tundra today too. I like the Artice Menthol alot so this should be good. A friend of mine said he tried the Wisconson Frost (sp?) but didn't like it. Oh, I put some Bacon in a Boge 2.7ohm cartomizer and still can't taste much, TON of vapor though. PM me your address and I'll send the rest too ya (it's almost full, only filled two cartos from it).

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I am so sorry you are still not tasting it :(
It is a more subtle flavor. More like how Solstice is, but not so subtle u shouldn't taste it at all.....kind of bummed for u.
Speaking of Tundra tho, it's my fav of the menthols, and it's also probably the strongest flavored. I think u will probably like it.

I just saw your offer to send me the rest, much appreciated! Perhaps there is something I can send u in exchange? I will definitely take the bacon off your hands :) Will send u a pm and see if there is something I have that u may like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread