GIGANTIC! HUGE! MASSIVE month long ULTRApure SALE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
We are going to be having a HUGE sale on ULTRApure e-liquid starting on black friday and lasting until Christmas day. It will include 125, 250 and 500ml bottles. Our website prices will be adjusted to reflect a 20% discount. Add your ecf20 coupon to this and get 40% OFF!!!!! This will drop the price of 125ml bottles from $89.97 to $57.58, 250's from $159.97 to $102.38, and 500's from $299.97 to $191.98. That's prices as low as 38 cents per ml. This deal will only be available for one month so stock up on your ULTRApure e-liquid now!!!

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Where is the TGIF Sales??

Mark wants to wait until we get our new website up and running because it makes changing prices and adding new things in a lot easier. That way I can adjust the prices of our products and add in a spot to select free stuff too. So I will keep you posted and let you know as soon as its up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Umm, WHAT?!?!
Come on, I held back $ just to wait for this TGIF Sale..
MOMMIES, he won't play fair!!!:facepalm:
(LMFFAO):laugh::vapor:

Well the only thing I can say is that to compensate for the inconvenience I will just have to make the first TGIF sale spectacular. And I know what you want to see on there :) so I will let you know first. How's that sounds Stu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread