Ginger!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Just got a bottle of Ginger from the e liquid planet guys at the Long Island Vapors Club Meeting.

This stuff is awesome!!! The throat hit is enhanced by the natural spicy character of ginger.

It's really like a party in my mouth.
I mixed it with some of their pear at the meeting and that is a match made in heaven.

When it goes on their site I strongly suggest you try both flavors!

and darnit i just saw the site and see that they added jasmine. agghhH!!!
Must order some soon!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
lmao deadcat....Ginger in no way is on par with fried chicken....Think of spicey/hot ginger snap cookies or candied ginger..Would be excellent to add to fruit flavors/cinnamon/black tea and possibly clove, licorice and or an understated tobacco flavor, to name a few...

Although, give me a fried chicken flavor I might be able to make that work too >A base of Dunhill a touch of orange ..Yea, i do like to cook (laugh)

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Can anyone vouch for the flavor of the clove liquid? I want something to knock my socks off, flavor-wise. Even thought about getting some clove oil at the pharmacy but everyone says don't use oil-based flavors on an atomizer. Is that right? Seems clove only comes in oil, right off the spice.

Ginger sounds absolutely wonderful.

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
All kidding aside, I am thinking of making an extract from fresh ginger using a grain alcohol base. Not so much for the ginger flavor, as for attempting to create a throat hit. You have to admit, raw ginger packs quite a punch! I'm going to experiment with mincing the ginger, soaking it in a little Pure Grain Alcohol (PGA), and then filtering it with a coffee filter. I'll let you know how it turns out.

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread