Gipper's VAPOR TRAYS are now available for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Hello all I am Gipper and I am happy to offer for sale my Vapor Trays. I started vaping about 3 weeks ago and am using an Ego system. Well I got tired of setting it on the table and having it roll around on me (I live in an old house) so I came up with an idea for a an e-cig ashtray if you will. I made a few and posted the couple I had left in the swap section. The response was very good (Thanks for the nice comments) so I decided I would make a few more and offer them for sale here. I will be offering several styles and sizes.

I will be offering designs for the Reo's very soon so keep an eye out!!

THESE ARE INTRODUCTORY PRICES - I accept Paypal with no fees. PM me to purchase and for Payment Options

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL TRAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE

Small Tray #1 $12 shipped - Walnut with 1 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
sml001.jpg

Small Tray #2 $12 shipped - Mahogany with 1 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
sml002.jpg

Small Tray #3 $12 shipped - Mahogany with 1 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
sml003.jpg

Small Tray #4 $12 shipped - Mahogany with 1 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
sml004.jpg

Medium Tray #1 $15 Shipped - Mahogany with 2 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
med002.jpg

Medium Tray #2 $15 Shipped - Mahogany with 2 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
med002-1.jpg

Medium Tray #3 $15 Shipped - Mahogany with 2 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
med003.jpg

Medium Tray #4 $15 Shipped - Mahogany with 2 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
med004.jpg

Medium Tray #5 $15 Shipped - Mahogany with 2 30ml juice and 2 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T
med005.jpg

Large Tray #1 $20 Shipped - Walnut with 3 30ml juice and 3 accessory holes...Perfect for Ego and Ego-T SOLD!!
med001.jpg

So there you go folks Vapor Trays. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and for price quotes.
I will post pics of in stock items tomorrow.

Brian (Gipper)

Last edited:

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Thanks for the comments folks. Device specific is kinda tough....who's device would I do? I can make the holes any size you need even in the stock trays....so you can consider even the top 3 trays I displayed customizable at no additional cost. You just need to provide me hole dimensions.

As I become more familiar with the different devices out there more will be "Stock" if you will. As I am new to vaping and using an ego that is what I used for them initially. But I am sure even the current "stock" trays will accomadate many many models.

Brian

Triquatra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
California
I love this....I think I want two of them. I am in the process of deciding on my first Mod. When I get it all settled, I will be sending in my order. What an awesome Idea...they're beautiful. I love the all things "orgainizer" oriented and I won't have to keep walking around with my hands full to take everything with me or making mutiple trips to my supply cabinet. Thank You!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'm sooooooooooo glad that you are going to sell these.

I personally like the longer style. One that fits a Reo Mini would probably sell great (i'd buy at least 1), and i'd also like one to fit a Buzz. (of course if those could be combined into one tray that would be fabulous, room for a 30ml bottle of juice & a few carto holders that I would use for tanks) That would be my ideal tray.

Once again, i'm really glad to see you selling these :)

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
That looks sweet! Would it be hard to make the pv holder ramp down enough so if you have a tank or a big heavy atty on the end it wont tip?

Ramping it a bit is not a problem....but I guess I am not sure why you would lay it down instead of standing it up? Is there an atty out there that weighs more than the battery does? ow heavy is your tank mod?

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread