Gipper's Vapor Trays....I am back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
It has been awhile since I was last here, funny how life has a way of distracting you sometimes!! Well I am still vaping away and wanted to start making my Vapor trays available again. I am taking a little different approach this time with the design but still using the best exotic woods...here is my first batch of new trays....I hope you like them. Beautifuly finished these trays look great on a desk or Coffee table.....no more rolling off the table!!

PayPal is preferred payment method. All prices include shipping in the USA. Please feel free to ask any questions I will be more than happy to answer them.

Also wanted to say hi again to my past customers who made this so worth while the last time....you know who you are!!

Brian

vapgroup1_zps8abcf21e.jpg

Tray #1
Walnut Base and Maple stem this Vapor Tray is perfect for standard Ego sized batteries. - $15 Shipped in USA
vt01_zps53abb3c8.jpg

Tray #2
Zebra Wood Base and Sugar Pine stem this Vapor Tray is perfect for standard Ego sized batteries. - $20 Shipped in USA
vt02_zps89f0f1f6.jpg

Tray #3
Mahogany, Maple and Purple Heart Base and Sugar Pine stem this Vapor Tray is perfect for standard Ego sized batteries. - $25 Shipped in USA.
vt03_zps234cc396.jpg

Tray #4
Walnut and Maple Base and Sugar Pine stem this Vapor Tray is perfect for Larger Devices such as Lava Tubes and Provari. - $25 Shipped in USA.
vt04_zps9103e8bd.jpg

Attachments

• vapgroup1.jpg
    vapgroup1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Well I bet ya did not know it but the Easter Bunny is a Vapor Head...Yep its true!!! He ordered this Ego sized tray from me and when he came to pick it up wanted to pay me with jelly beans!!! I told him "hey buddy jelly beans don't fill my clearomizers" and I sent him packing!!! Well his loss is your gain. A Brazilian Rosewood base with a stone look inlayed maple device holder that looks fantastic!!! At least the EB had good taste!!! $35 USA shipped. SOLD

Brian

vy06b_zpsb70e767e.jpg

vt06a_zps8cbf0da5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread