Gipper's Vapor Trays ORDER THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Hi folks and welcome to the much anticipated CUSTOM VAPOR TRAY ORDERING THREAD!!

This will be a weekly thread showcasing the trays that I have available for you to order.
I will post pictures of the blocks that are available for sale in the thread. As the trays sell I will remove the pictures until all trays are sold. I will then start a new thread. I am doing it this way since I seem to be limited as to how many times I can edit a thread.

So here is how this works.

1. Post IN THE THREAD which block you wish to purchase.
2. PM me letting me know how many and what size holes and slots you want (More on this in a minute).
3. I make and finish the tray and ship it to you...that's all there is to it.

So now that you know how to order your tray lets talk about options.

Holes - Holes are available in sizes from 1/4" up to 1 5/8" in 1/8" increments. Simply measure your PV...round up to the next 1/8" and you have your hole size. You can add as many holes and sizes to a block as you wish. HOLES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRAY.

sml002.jpg

Slots - A 1/2" wide slot can be added to any tray. This slot works great as a place to lay your PV down. Even Large size PV's like a Buzz lay nicely in this slot. On a square tray you can run the slot diagonally if you wish for a neat look. SLOTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRAY
tray6.jpg

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS

Any hole that is not round +$15 (only charged once regardless of number of non round holes)
reosmall2.jpg

Oval Shapes +$15
traylarge.jpg

Inlay - contact for quote
chief4.jpg

All trays are finished in a hand rubbed oil finish. All top edges are rounded over and felt pads are applied to the bottom of the tray. (PHOTOS BELOW SHOW TRAYS WITHOUT FINISH)

Ok....on to this weeks offerings (Dimensions are approximate)

Tray #1
4"x4" Mahogany, Maple and Purpleheart. This block is 2" thick and has enough room for several Ego size devices and accessories or a couple of Provari sized ones. Very nice piece.
$30 Shipped
small2.jpg

Tray #2
4"x4" Walnut, Maple, Walnut. This block is 2 1/4" thick and has enough room for several Ego size devices and accessories or a couple of Provari sized ones.
$30 Shipped
small1.jpg

Tray #3
3.25" x 6" ZebraWood. This block is 1 5/8" thick and could easily hold 3-4 larger PV's and accessories.
$40 Shipped
medium1.jpg

3.25"x8" Zebrawood. This beauty could hold of ton devices and goodies. Zebra is a very elegant wood that is gorgeous when finished.
$45 Shipped
large2.jpg

4"x8" Walnut, Maple, Walnut. This baby is 2 1/4" thick and is capable of holding enough stuff to keep even the biggest vape freak happy!!
$50 Shipped
large1.jpg

Well that is this weeks offerings. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have. If in doubt about how things will look or fit I can provide a rendering of your tray before we make it.

Thanks - Gipper

Last edited:

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
I cut most of the small ones today and the large one....I goofed a bit on the large one and have to recut it. It is not ruined but when I programmed the CNC to cut the profile I goofed and told it to cut it on the line...not on the outside of it.....ened up .25" shorter on all 4 sides. I will send a pic tomorrow.

Brian

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
I have one more tray to add this week and this is a very special one!!

What we have here is a piece of natural edged BLACK WALNUT. If a complete square it would be 7.5"x7.5". It is 1.5" thick and highly figured. This beautiful piece would easily accommodate 5 Pro Vari or Buzz size devices plus accessories. This one is a stunner!!
$50
special1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread