Awesome cause @Mowgli :)

buck5.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Just had a thought: a lot of B&m and online vape stores have points systems for customer retention. Everyone who walks into one of those stores is interested. Maybe see if vape stores would be willing to put a donation on their redeemables list. You don’t have enough points for a free juice bottle but you could use them on the movie coming out.

Reactions: Katdarling

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    69 needed for the win :p
    nicotine movie kickstarter.jpg

I threw em twenty bucks. I want to watch it even if Netflix doesn’t pick it up.
    The more supporters they have will show Netflix that people are interested.
    Netflix is running a vaping documentary now so it's not out of the question.

I got in early when there was a $39 tier for the first 500 backers for the signed Blu Ray package. I love mugs & t-shirts but I can only give 40 fu bucks.

It's important that we also donate to State & National advocacy orgs when we can.
    Even vapers that are struggling financially can join CASAA for free. The more members CASAA has means the bigger the voting block they represent.
    Every vaping consumer should be a CASAA member. It's free FFS.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    69 needed for the win
    View attachment 800105

The more supporters they have will show Netflix that people are interested.
    Netflix is running a vaping documentary now so it's not out of the question.
    I got in early when there was a $39 tier for the first 500 backers for the signed Blu Ray package :thumb:
    I love mugs & t-shirts but I can only give 40 fu bucks
    It's important that we match our donations at State & National advocacy orgs.
    Heh. I can’t even play blu-Ray. Online has just got recorded media beat these days. I don’t even own a TV for that matter. I used to have shelves and shelves of books. Then I started buying nook books instead and now the books are mostly gone and I have a couple hundred or so on my phone.

I do hope they get to show it on Netflix. If it gets on there I’ll probably watch it there instead. It’s easier.

Reactions: Mowgli
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread