Give it to me straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateChickan

Mar 26, 2009
Erlanger, KY
LONG time vaper here, it's been over 2 years since I started vaping and about that long since I've had an analog. I've tried SO many juices and SO many e-cigs, enough to make my head and WALLET spin!
When I find a vendor I like I stick with them loyally! But when the product quality goes down, as it always seems to do eventually, I search for greener pastures... Long story short, my current vendor has let me down. The juice quality just tanked, I wont go into details but I'm disappointed and in search of a new juice supplier!
I've been reading a lot about VB here and so far I'm impressed! I have some concerns though and was hoping to get the inside scoop.
I've tried some juices that were just too much, over flavored and too sweet. Me, I'm an all day constant vaper and I need a juice that isn't going to punch me in the face and scream at me. I need a juice that compliments my day and doesn't try to take over. Is this the vendor for me? I applaud VB for the rave reviews on awesome flavor, but if I'm not looking for a knock me down, electrify my taste buds flavor, will I be happy here?
Also, with some other juices that had tons of flavor (granted this was a while ago) I found that my atomizers died out quicker, like they got gummed up or something. Has anyone had any problems with this?
I'd very much like to make the switch to VB, but this time I really don't feel like going through the merry-go-round ride of trial and error. Just tell me true, is VB right for me?

Hi PirateChickan,

My name is Yolanda & I'm the office manager here at VaporBomb. I was reading over your post and just wanted to give you a few pointers if you choose to place a order with us :) I see that you are a long time vapor so please excuse any info I may add that you are already aware of.
We offer to our customers the option of choosing your VG/PG ratio. We recommend starting at a 50/50 if you unsure of your VG/PG levels. VG is your vapor & PG is your throat hit, it can also carry a lot of your flavor. I personally enjoy vaping from the variety of fruit E-Juice VaporBomb offers. I don't find them over powering in flavor.

If you have any questions you can contact me anytime ;)

PirateChickan

Mar 26, 2009
Erlanger, KY
Thanks for all of the suggestions! I really appreciate it. I just placed an order and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my juice! I'm very excited to try the tobacco flavors I ordered! I usually stick to tobacco flavors as I find they don't ever get annoying or too overpowering.
If all goes well with the juice I ordered, my wallet is in trouble! VB has so many flavors that I've been waiting for for a long time now! VIOLET?!?! Could it be?? I've been DREAMING of a violet flavor!! Has anyone tried it?? Is it divine?
I'll be sure and post once I get my juice and give it a try...

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Just a bit of advice on the tobacco flavors, let'em steep. I don't vape them until they've had at least a month to mature, and 3 months is preferable. Most other flavors are great right off though and don't change too much over time. If you're looking for a mellow all day vape try the Coffee flavor. Add cream and sweetener if you want it just a bit sweeter.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I have never been disappointed with any of the juices I've purchased from VB. Not to say every juice is my all time favorite but I've ordered a couple juices just to 'try' that probably won't be my all day vape. Not that there is anything wrong with them, quality of the juice is always excellent, but you never really know if your going to like something until you try it.

I'm a fruity juice person I guess and I love all the fruity flavors. Peach is out of this world. Love the strawberry, blueberry, and now the pinapple. Oh! and the orange dream bar is great! So is Snickerdoodle and Fire n Ice. Cinnabomb is a little too much for me, but mixed with the Artic Ice it's great. Artic Ice is great alone or mixed with the any of the fruity juices.

I don't get the perfumy or odd taste with VB juices I get with other vendors. A very nice, clear flavor.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
MHO........I am not a sweet vaper. I don't vape the pastries. My all day vape is perique in one pv (5V) and cafe mocha in the other (6V). I vape 50/50 24 mg. I've been with VB exclusively since August 2010. My son tries to get me to stray on occassion and I have not yet found anything that can beat VB's consistent quality, flavor and vapor.

For a change I really like the fruits, they are very fruit like and not candied.

Hope you enjoy VB's juice as much as I do! Good luck in your search of the perfect vape!

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
I actually have felt like vaporbombs quality and consistency have changed, maybe for the lesser.

But then I realized after vaping some other vendors juices (FOR SHAME), that in fact it was my palate that was changing. You kinda get a different mindset after vaping for a while and it changes from being fresh and new and healthy to always looking for something better in some cases.

I just made an order with VB, my first in a while, and I'm looking forward to the good ol stuff that got me off analogs.
Which, speaking of which, I hope that you guys at VB remember that you really are helping people get off the deathsticks, and that I(we) are grateful to you personally. Like, there is someone in Cali who is like, '... yeah, im thankful to you'.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
My all day vape for the past 10 months has been Fire n Ice. Cinnabomb was the flavor that allowed me to give up cigarettes. Arctic Ice is a nice clean menthol, which (as Swedishfish aptly pointed out) mixes great with the fruit flavors. And there is no other vendor with such consistently pleasant fruit flavors as Vaporbomb.

I'm not a bakery or tobacco vaper, but I tried the Snickerdoodle, which tastes exactly like snickerdoodle cookies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I hear that a lot about mixing fruits with the Arctic Ice, I'll have to try that myself. Is there one you recommend the most?

The Green Apple is amazing with Arctic Ice and the Lemonade, but really, I'm fond of almost all of the fruits mixed with it. (except the watermelon, which I find to be very "jolly rancher")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread