Give this a try if you dare

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
It's a little quiet around here waiting for the next air raid, with everyone just sitting back enjoying their pv's and blowing huge plumes of vapour (not a spelling mistake, we put a u in vapour, don't know why, we just do) everywhere. I got a little bored around 3AM and went outside for a quick vape.

There was a nice soft breeze and my Mega Smartcart 2.0 was performing extra well and producing a pretty decent fog. I started blowing a few vapour rings (as you do) and thought hmmmm, I wonder if it's possible to blow a nice thick vapour ring, let it get about 6 to 8 inches away then fire another through the centre of the first one.

Bam! That was easier than I thought. So I continued for a while, not cheating, waiting for the ring to form nicely before firing the next one through it. Then another one through the second one. Then a third through the second, a fourth through the third, then a crappy fifth ring of no shape or substance. So four has been my best so far.

But wait, there's more. The fifth (non) vapour ring's vapour got sucked through the Vortex by the fourth vapour rings rotation. Thought that was pretty cool.

Okay, so I was bored, but it was a bit of fun (yes, I am easily entertained) :blink:

Can anyone beat four (on the one drag), hmmmn?

Last edited:

vapidkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Oz Tropics
It's a little quiet around here waiting for the next air raid, with everyone just sitting back enjoying their pv's and blowing huge plumes of vapour (not a spelling mistake, we put a u in vapour, don't know why, we just do).......

We do it 'cause we're special. *nod* nah, Aussies and Canadians follow British spelling, which keeps the -our suffix on words with Latin or French origins.

And I consider myself to have succeeded if I blow two smoke rings full stop.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
worthless-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread