Giveaway: Win OUMIER Maximus RDTA for Independence Day 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Independence Day celebrates the day the US secured independence from the British Empire after the Revolutionary War. It falls on the Fourth of July every year.

You can win a free OUMIER Maximus RDTA for Independence Day 2017.

Maximus Max RDTA is well built all around and the delicate finish on the solid metal shell does boost a positive impression.

Any more features or specs about this atomizer, just following this link: Oumier Maximus RDTA Tank.

Rules to enter:

1. How do you find this RDTA tank?

2. Tag out 5 friends in ECF to join the contest;

3. Which brand box mod on our site is your best wanted? Leave the link and tell us why.

Notes:

1. 3 winners: each one will receive a OUMIER Maximus RDTA ;

2. The contest ends on 6th. July. 2017;

3. Each person can post 3 times at most;

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this great atomizer as a gift ;)

BTW, this amazing atomizer, you can get it with best price $19.99 and enjoy free-shipping, don't miss this great chance to get this fabulous tank. OUMIER Vape maximus 3ml RDTA tank

This giveaway will end on 6th. July. 2017, winner will be chosen on 7th.July.2017(China Time: GMT+8) on Random.org.

I will be appreciate if you could do a review about this amazing RDTA tank.

Good luck everyone and wish you guys have a great vape day.

One more thing. There is another great deals: Buy Limitless LMC 200W Box Mod, Get Free Plates. Time Limited!

Cheers,

David from Urvapin

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3. Which brand box mod on our site is your best wanted? Leave the link and tell us why.
I love the look with the new Exo Skeleton es-300....
WISMEC EXO SKELETON ES300 200W/300W Box Mod
wismec-exo-skeleton-es300-mod-1.jpg

Sergey Stets

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2016
Matveev Kurgan RUSSIA
Oumier provided to us a normal atomayzer of the RDTA format. Some innovative I don't see decisions here, everything is already used by a lot of other vendors. But it is worth marking also that if to evaluate everything together, then even the attractive sentence turns out very much. In Maximus RDTA the system of the upper priming with an innoatsionny square hole is applied to the direction of liquid. There is own interesting system of air supply for three different modes of setup. Maximus RDTA has big holes for installation of coils.

Reactions: Vitalis

Sergey Stets

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2016
Matveev Kurgan RUSSIA
Authentic Tesla Nano 120W Box Mod

Good quality electronic box, unique style, if you are a steampunk fan you have to buy it. Software options are complete, with also user modes where you can set the power wave during the puff. Pro: -style -software - on/of with a switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread