Not open for further replies.

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
Thanks for the chance!
I really like the. Zebra
Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online
It is not too busy, I like the simple black and white, classic. An 8 ml tank for a chain vaper like me is a huge plus and dual battery is just right, no more no less.
Vonnie
@stols001 will ya be my friend:)
Thank again @Vaptio-Bear will you be my friend too :) ?
Also l like the pink one but unlikely to win.
Invite to @Colombia
Thanks my friend. :)

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
@Vaptio-Bear

Lightweight, i like that !.
Colourful, i like that too !.
1.3” high rate colour display, am also liking that !.
It takes 2 18650 batteries, a must, and i like it !.

Quote from the Vaptio Capt'n kit description :

"5V/2A Quick charge with double charging efficiency"

I like the quick charge feature too, i like it a lot !.
Glad to know that you like Capt'n, thank you!

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
Except for the 15 prizes for the ECF Main Giveaway here.
There will be some extra prizes for this giveaway thread! What guys do you want? Check on our website here and tell me.
Please also tell me what features of Capt'n Paragon Kit you like most to join and also tag your ECF friends for them to get a chance to win, too.
Have fun! Thank you.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
The features I like about the Capt'n Kit are:
Anti-leak patent technology, Upgradeable firmware, 2A quick charge
I love dual battery mods like the Capt'n also.

What I'd like to see for the next giveaway:
Super Bat Kit
Super Bat Kit

My friends tags:
@Heartsdelight
@NolaMel

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
The features I like about the Capt'n Kit are:
Anti-leak patent technology, Upgradeable firmware, 2A quick charge
I love dual battery mods like the Capt'n also.

What I'd like to see for the next giveaway:
Super Bat Kit
Super Bat Kit

My friends tags:
@Heartsdelight
@NolaMel
OK, Super Bat Kit as the extra prizes for this giveaway thread, we will consider about it. Thank you! How about others?:)

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
There will be some extra prizes for this giveaway thread!
What guys do you want? Check on our website here and tell me.
Please also tell me what features of Capt'n Paragon Kit you like most to join

I would personally love to see a portable device as a prize. I've upgraded from pods for the most part, but it would be great to have something like the Spin IT Kit while I'm out and about. I really love that this is hygenic, not to mention so pretty and stealthy.

A big thing I like about the Capt'n Paragon are the coils - I'm all about flavor and coil life! But the anti-leak technology, super fast charging, 8ml tank size, the 1.3 inch screen, and the design of the mod itself are all awesome! I'd probably like the blue or pink, but it's hard to choose. It looks like a great starter mod AND permanent mod.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Except for the 15 prizes for the ECF Main Giveaway here.
There will be some extra prizes for this giveaway thread! What guys do you want? Check on our website here and tell me.
Please also tell me what features of Capt'n Paragon Kit you like most to join and also tag your ECF friends for them to get a chance to win, too.
Have fun! Thank you.

I just noticed that 'Spin It' device. I know this thread is more focused on the Paragon kit but that Spin It looks really nice. Looks like a decent cig replacement.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Thanks my friend. :)
Hi my friend, @Vaptio-Bear :) I went to the web page last night and thought that a unique way to include other Vaptio products is to offer a prize of portable devices to try out. I’ll go to the site after this post, and added the links with the item I thought was appropriately suited for this cool and practical product. It’s one for charge and one to use since cuz I’m a bit of a chain vaper and not cuz I wanna get two... we have all been in the spot when we’re caught out from home and we didn’t expect to gone very long. The clock is ticking and the next thing you notice is afternoon or getting close to dinner time etc...
(Be right back)
Vonnie
1)
This is a real great concept for the take out with you on the “quick trip” occasion. The Solo F-2.

Vaptio SOLO F2 Starter Kit|Original solo f2 vape pen kit|Vaptio Official E-cig &Vape Shop

Prize
The SOLO F2 and a spare battery for you to plug into your car charger when you end up being gone longer than you expected I’ve tried vape while charging and frankly it is not the safest alternative when you’re behind the wheel. I’ll only mention one example of many. Turn the corner and the USB cable gets in the way or has disconnected....
-built-in 2200mAh battery *for the prize you could a included a second battery*
-coils range 0.2 Ω - 3 Ω
-universal coil base. wow this is the best idea I’ve seen in along time

- compact and addresses the issue of hygiene
It’s the perfect jump in the car pack.

Option 2. Premium Vape Kit | P-III GEAR - Vaptio | E-cig & Vape Shop

P-III GEAR Kit
I’ll call It’s the total package!!!
This is also another option and if the prize were to include 1 extra bat/mod then you would have all you need to vape. This also addresses the “quick“ trip out issues.
-built-in 3000mAh battery, *a spare battery but gotta check this is the one if not will fix up shortly*
-Temperature control
-4 modes including
VW—-> TC - SS
-2A quick charging
-childproof lock is always a good safety feature. aka adult who need backup firing protection inside my purse lol :)

Do you want some more ideas cuz I have a few more lol

Big bear hugs to @Vaptio-Bear

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
What guys do you want?

Well @Vaptio-Bear . . .

Since "You" asked, there is one product from the
logo-b.37439dd4a713.png
line that - IMHO - would be great for a number of people to have in their Vaping arsenal, especially us who are "TOOTLE PUFFER's" (MTL) . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

. . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I just noticed that 'Spin It' device. I know this thread is more focused on the Paragon kit but that Spin It looks really nice. Looks like a decent cig replacement.

By the way, @Vaptio-Bear , I think you guys missed a trick by not associating the Spin It with a certain very very fast superhero. It's a flashy mod if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Vaptio-Minyi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread