Giveaway! 15 winners for Vaptio's Capt'n Paragon Kit launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

deb51

Apr 23, 2018
Wagait Beach,Darwin
Wow,this is an amazing looking device & it's a "grown up" type!I am still doddering about with basic types as I don't have the confidence to get anything too high tech!(Have had some advice from a member & may just bite the bullet & stop procrastinating...).
But,then IF I was lucky & won something,I'd have no need to buy it...but I never win anything...not even with Lotto or raffle tickets....good luck everyone,cheers

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
It says the 240 kit would be $23.99 but the code doesn't work Tried the code on the 200 and the price is still higher than $23.99. Is anything at that price with the code? The website emailed me and is trying to get me to pay full price for the 240 when I stopped the order when the code didn't work. What exactly is the code for and is anything $23.99 with that code?

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
It says the 240 kit would be $23.99 but the code doesn't work Tried the code on the 200 and the price is still higher than $23.99. Is anything at that price with the code? The website emailed me and is trying to get me to pay full price for the 240 when I stopped the order when the code didn't work. What exactly is the code for and is anything $23.99 with that code?

I think it is Move 2 kit. Was confusing for me too. No mention of which mod it is. Also, coupon didn't work earlier (was not in line with initial post here). Also, for me contest link "Discover Vaptio Spin-it" was bad (however it counted the action so I cannot reproduce error anymore).

All in all, nicely done website, nice products, good effort and offered extra discount is nice, but I suggest to do more testing and thinkering arround contest like this. You're loosing impuls buyers. Often one hour and small glitches like this is enough to cut down sales. After few tries I ended up buying Wismec P80 and Ehpro 101 mods and my budget is spend now, no matter of discount :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Almost missed out on this one, but got entered in time :)

I love the compact design of this mod and it's pretty too while maintaining enough power to fit everyones vaping style. I don't use drop in coils much anymore, but the Paragon tank with it's 8ml capacity and mesh coils has my interest.

Thanks for the chance! Not sure who I can tag that hasn't posted yet.. so I'm just gonna tag a couple of my friends.. @angelphyre @Uncle @

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
Hi The kit is the Move 2 240w kit. The price is $39.99 and with the code, the prize will be $23.99. Hope i can help and tell me if you have any questions. Thanks. :)

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
He @Vaptio-Bear I have a few questions about the drip tip. Is it 510? If not is there an adapter to use your own drip tips? Is the drip tip assembly proprietary, as in not compatible with others?
Hi Yeah, it is 510. You can check it here:
c7OJAmt.png

Reactions: listopencil

Vaptio-Minyi

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 11, 2016
vaptio.com
Thanks for all people's comments and for the extra prizes according to people's comments here, most people would like the Super Bat Kit, Spin IT and Solo F2 as extra prizes and there are also our main products, too. And we will choose 3 winners here in this thread after the end of the giveaway. Winner#1 gets Super Bat kit, winner#2 gets Spin IT and winner#3 gets Solo F2. Time is limited now and ask your friends to join the giveaway both in this thread and here. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread