[Giveaway] A new style of pod system? Enter to win the Vaporesso PodStick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi vaporesso fans,

How are you doing? As we all know, the pods are flusing the market now. To follow the trend and also try to be creative, vaporesso is releasing the PodStick – a pod system and vape pen/vape stick device in one.

1. Equipped with 2 different pods, the PodStick can satisfy your vaping desires.
CCELL pod with tight airflow, satisfacted with high nic liquids and nic salt
Mesh coil with wider airflow, better experience for restricted DTL with regular liquid

2. Double lock mechanism with PTF inside, convenient and child proof, no mess, no fuss,even no need to take out the pod

3. 900mAh battery with 5 levels of battery indicator, know your battery level clearly
Five light indicators on the PodStick let you know about the battery level so you’re not left in the dark.

4. 3 adjustable power modes for both pods, providing customized perfect vaping experience
9W, 10.5W, and 12.5W with the CCELL pod
17W, 20W, and 22W with the Meshed pod.

5. Omni Board mini with several protections letting you charge and vape at the same time.

Before the final releasing, we will giveaway 3 PodStick kits to this community

How to enter
To enter, please comment below which pod you like the most in the market
You can also enter on our Facebook and Instagram for more information

Winners will be announced on Set 20th (the release date)
Good luck to you all! We are really excited to introduce the Vaporesso PodStick
Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
My Renova Zero is my favorite pod. It's draw activated with a loose mtl hit, almost a dl hit. It's my go to pod! My second favorite is the Voopoo Find S Trio pod. Depending on the coil it's either mtl or dl. I like using the .8 ohm coil with freebase liquid.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My wife and I like the Zero, but we love the Podstick.
The CCell pod is a tighter MTL than the Zero and the mesh is a loose MTL/restricted DTL similar to the Zero but with better vapor density and less additional "sucking" to keep the device firing.
Overall, I much prefer the button activation of the Podstick versus the draw activated Zero.
It allows me to continue to pull for a second or so after I release the button to clear the device of vapor and thereby reduce condensation.
I'm, however, not a fan of the PTF feature, Mrs. Izan thinks it's "so cool and easy" .
I prefer to use my own gorilla bottles and they don't fit the fill port as well because of interference from the drip tip.

Cheers
I

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
My wife and I like the Zero, but we love the Podstick.
The CCell pod is a tighter MTL than the Zero and the mesh is a loose MTL/restricted DTL similar to the Zero but with better vapor density and less additional "sucking" to keep the device firing.
Overall, I much prefer the button activation of the Podstick versus the draw activated Zero.
It allows me to continue to pull for a second or so after I release the button to clear the device of vapor and thereby reduce condensation.
I'm, however, not a fan of the PTF feature, Mrs. Izan thinks it's "so cool and easy" .
I prefer to use my own gorilla bottles and they don't fit the fill port as well because of interference from the drip tip.

Cheers
I

Couldn't have said it better.

I use the supplied mini bottle for my favorite juice though since it comes in a stout 100ml size.

To be honest I use a Vladdin RE more than the PodStick, but the PodStick is like a scoop of ice cream after dinner. A real nice treat.

Edit: please don't enter me as I already have one. I just wanted to comment here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread