[GIVEAWAY] All Metal All in One! HAVA ONE pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

What do you think is the most important about pod system?

We have finally release our High-end All Metal pod system HAVA ONE. It is one of our core products.

upload_2018-9-29_11-49-17.png

99 G All-in-One Metal Body

When vaping up to 90 times a day, It is essential for users to choose pods that naturally fit to our body’s movements. After numerous tests, we finally choose 99 g as an optimal weight for HAVA ONE. Adopting high-density zinc alloy material, HAVA ONE features a compact profile and comfortable texture.

3 Optional Power Output Modes

HAVA ONE boasts 3 optional power output modes.

The Bypass Mode enables oversized clouds, 1.8 times greater volume than with normal voltage, allowing an intense and immediate vaping experience.

In addition, the Taste Mode is suitable for novices, while the Powerful Taste Mode allows an experience of most intense flavor.

upload_2018-9-29_11-54-7.png

Cotton & ceramic coils

With 2 types of coils-ceramic and cotton coils to choose from, HAVA ONE boasts a diverse vaping experience. With the cotton coil delivering a stronger and the ceramic coil a milder taste, many different flavors can be enjoyed with just a single kind of e-liquid.

HAVA ONE includes a 350 mAh built-in battery that matches the vaping time of one tank filling of e-liquid and 5-in-1 safety features to ensure your safety and avoid any mishaps.

upload_2018-9-29_11-52-4.png

upload_2018-9-29_11-51-2.png

upload_2018-9-29_11-52-57.png

Ways to enter:

You must be legal age for vaping.

Comment and tell us what features is the most important about pod system?

After winning the giveaway, please write a honest review of your experience about HAVA ONE.

This is the giveaway on ECF ONLY.

TWO Winners will be chosen randomly on Oct 9th. Good luck to all!

You can also follow us on these platform.

HAVA™ Social Lifestyle Vape Brand - Happy Vaping Happy Living - 2018

Havavape (@havavape) | Twitter

HAVAVAPE official (@havavape) • Instagram photos and videos

upload_2018-9-29_11-55-2.png

Reactions: Bookworm

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
What is important to me about a vape system be it a pod or mod with tank is:

1. Light weight. Some of todays mods are so heavy that if you put it in your pants pocket by the time you take 4 steps your pulling your pants up.

2. Inter changeable coils and coil life.

3. Juice Capacity. A lot of us are on the go all of the time. With my job, Account Mgr + Head of Security for a company, I am on call 24/7.

4. Light weight and small enough to carry comfortably. Some of these Mods weigh almost a pound. Feels like it anyway.

5. Fast Charging.

6. Zero leakage. I have notice that some of these tanks that are coming out have leak issuse. Vape juice is not something you want in your clothes. Especially Business Atire.

I believe I am done LOL

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread