GiveAway ends on 1st. June: Win iJoy Captain PD270 Box Mod From Urvapin

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod is the modern, technological flagship platform from iJoy, introducing the latest device to utilize dual 20700 batteries with a powerful chipset capable of throttling up to 234W of maximum output, sophisticated temperature suite, and a striking structure. Designed to be a premier handling device with workhorse capability, the structural architecture deploys a vertical display with contrasting sides ranging from carbon fiber inlays to camo colorways.

And now you have a chance to win a free one.

Rules to enter:

1. What features of the iJoy Captain PD270 box mod do you think is most appealing?

2. Tag out 3 friends in ECF to join the contest;

3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this box mod? Choose it from our official site: Branded atomizer, Leave the link and tell us why.

4. Which box mod on our site is your best wanted? Leave the link and tell us why, you can choose it from this link: Buy brand E-Cig box mods and batteries from authorized reseller - Urvapin .

Notes:

1. 1 prize: Captain PD270 box mod;

2. The contest ends on 1st. June. 2017;

3. Each person can post 4 times at most, please make sure you’re tagged different friends and we won’t want to create confusion to your friend;

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this great box mod as a gift ;)

BTW, we are also doing a huge sale about this new box mod, you can get it with best price $49.99 and enjoy free-shipping, don't miss this great chance to get this fabulous box mod. Just get it from this link: Authentic iJoy Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod

This giveaway will end on 1st. June. 2017, winner will be chosen on 2nd.June.2017(China Time: GMT+8) on Random.org.

I will be appreciate if you could do a review about this amazing box mod.

Good luck everyone and wish you guys have a great vape day.

Cheers,

David from Urvapin

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
1. What features of the iJoy Captain PD270 box mod do you think is most appealing?

I really like the understated design of this mod. Very attractive in the rainbow color! I think other New mods today are overly glitzy.

The option to use 18650s until 20700s become more readily available is a plus.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Reactions: Kprthevapr

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this box mod? Choose it from our official site: Branded atomizer, Leave the link and tell us why.
I love this little tank and I know it would be the perfect match as I currently use it on my Target mini mod....
SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast 6ml Tank

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread