GIVEAWAY! Innokin Santa Comes! Tell us what you want! Easy to join and Great to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    1. Done
    2. Kroma R
    3. @fiddleshe @bnrkwest @Haktuspit
    image.jpg

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

Al Teo

ECF Veteran
    Apr 17, 2016
    1. Visit the InnokinKromaR product page for more information and additional graphics and photos.

2. Comment below to tell us which Innokin product do you want the most and tag 3+ vape friend to join together;

3. (Optional) Share us a picture of Innokin product if you have. Very appreciated. Thank you very much!
    1. Done. Beautiful functional kit:w00t::)
    2. I like your products, Innokin:thumb: I believe in New Year wonders and hope Innokin Santa gives me Kroma-R:wub:
    Happy Christmas friends! :party:
    @seromax @Niko75 @GraySY @Julia28
    My Axiom tank :)
    54b51b880bc6bca433423cef16b56472.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    1. Visit the InnokinKromaR product page for more information and additional graphics and photos.
    done
    2. Comment below to tell us which Innokin product do you want the most and tag 3+ vape friend to join together;
    The Kroma-R would work for me.
    @tiggerrts @liblue1 @Slowone2
    3. (Optional) Share us a picture of Innokin product if you have. Very appreciated. Thank you very much!
    no pictures at this time - sorry
    same

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    done

Kroma please c'mon @DeloresRose @NolaMel @Heartsdelight

No current Innokins but I have had them

Reactions: Innokin_timmy

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa

*If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

.Only one post per person, please!
    Thank you, Lexi! Merry Christmas to you and everyone!

1. I love it that it has a replaceable 18650!

2. The
    InnokinKromaR looks great and I love my white MVP5 and Ajax Kit!

3. @Maxedout
    w0a3m7X.gif
    @Katdarling
    P0PJbzR.gif
    @Katya
    GxW1omF.gif

I've been a member of CASAA since some time in 2013. Just look at everything they've done over the years, and all the extra efforts they have made over this Flavor Ban scare. Gotta love 'em for that!

upload_2019-12-25_10-59-18.png

UDDIRcN.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Hi ECF! 

Thank you very much for supporting Innokin 2019! From all of us at Innokin we may the beauty and joy of Christmas remain with you throughout the New Year!:thumbs::wub:

To celebrate the upcoming Xmas holidays and the latest release of the InnokinKromaR Zlide/ Ajax kit and InnokinGos Pen Kit, here we are going to draw 5 winners to win an Innokin Special Xmas holiday gift pack!:hubba:

rNN2ES4.jpg

Easy to join and great to win! Don’t miss the chance!

Good luck to all! ;)

Prize: 1*Innokin Product (you want from the giveaway graphic) + Innokin swags

How to Enter:

*If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Rules:

·Must be of legal vaping age to enter this giveaway.

.Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)

.Only one post per person, please!
    Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please, just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on
    December 27th, 2019 and winners will be announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining this giveaway and we hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :banana::party:

Hi, and Merry Christmas to you, Innokin_timmy!

What a lovely gesture and an amazing give-a-way. Thank you so much for making this possible for all of us Innokin fans and supporters. You always have, and do remain a cut-above so MANY other manufacturers, and for many a good reason!

I am definitely getting excited about the KromaR, and that is absolutely my choice! (In Steel or Bronze)

Taggin' the buds, ok........ @DPLongo22 @gnees @ENAUD

Here's a coupla Innokin faves of mine:

My Innokin Hummingbird Coolfire

coolfire collage.jpg

And a few iTaztes, all dressed up for a Christmas Day!

itaste raven.jpg
    mms and v3s.jpg

Thank you VERY much again!

imagesqtbnANd9GcSppTc4ESEtK_O-K_dBt_zpsc4a71247.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread