GIVEAWAY! Innokin Santa Comes! Tell us what you want! Easy to join and Great to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I received my Kroma-R Zlide kit today:thumbs:
    image.jpeg

Thanks Again Innokin and @Innokin_timmy for the fantastic opportunity:)

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Wow! That looks Great! :thumb: Can't wait to get mine.

Did you get any Swag with it? If so, I'd love to see it.

Thanks, very comfortable. Haven't had a chance to give it a good tryout yet though:thumbs:
    I did get a few little extra things!!
    I thought I'd let everyone else get a Surprise:w00t:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    My delicious KROMAR arrived today as well! :bday: to me! Amazing, eh?

The Brushed Steel is beautiful, unlike my rushed and not so great photo, but it IS absolutely loverly!

There was MUCH swag included in the package and I'm very grateful for all the goodies!

Thank you, Innokin (and particularly Lexi). This was a marvelous gift and to arrive on my B-Day was pretty much just AMAZING!

0113201458b.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Although I didn't receive the color I requested the gorgeous Innokin Kroma-R Slide kit arrived, and yes it's gorgeous. The mat or darkened chrome finish really accents the finish .

View attachment 863485

It was the same with mine Bob, I asked for Stainless Steel and got the Bronze one.
    Mine does look very nice though so I'm pretty happy:thumb:

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Not late, dear one. PST says another hour and 10ish minutes! :D
    Love your Avi Pic!

upload_2020-1-14_8-54-29.png

The mouth of a Sailor.
    kQBUSxP.gif
    I was a Sailor for 8 years, so I know what yer talking about. :D

Happy Birthday again, and I hope you have a terrifically, fantabulous year!
    EWhQUeG.gif

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Just got my Kroma-R Zlide Kit a while ago. I spent a while getting into the very well sealed box of goodies. I asked for either Black or Gun Metal. The box doesn't say exactly what it is, but according to the picture of the choices, it's a Brushed Gun Metal. Kinda wish now that I could have known the Brushed Bronze that some of you received would be so Stunningly Beautiful, but I didn't really get that from the picture of the color/finish choices...

upload_2020-1-14_12-16-35.png

Since Swag was mentioned in the Giveaway Announcement, I said in my acceptance PM to Lexi, "If the "Swag" is a T-Shirt, I wear a Large in an American cut, so please send the largest Chinese cut T-Shirt you have (because I've gotten Large in Chinese cuts before and they were too small for me), unless you also have American Large. If it's not a T-Shirt, then please let me know what it is so I can tell you a good size for me. I need XL for caps and hats. The curiosity is killing me!
    Mm3Ebhb.gif
    " To which, she said "As for the swags, I will arrange the largest size we have for you, the T-shirt and cap. And some mysterious ones. Haha."

I was sent an American 5XL (no worries that I'll be able to get into it comfortably!
    kQBUSxP.gif
    ). It's a beautiful, silky-feeling black T-Shirt with the white Innokin logo above the heart, and it's in large lettering filling the upper back of the T-Shirt...

upload_2020-1-14_12-37-15.png

There was also a very cool and pretty large black fold-up backpack with Innokin in large lettering, a black Innokin logo cap that fits nicely with only two snaps closed, and a very neat cell phone popsocket with a yellow sliced-open lemon and the Innokin logo in black across the middle. These popsockets aren't cheap, so it's a very thoughtful thing to include. I'll try to get pictures to post.

And then there's the absolutely beautiful Brushed Gun Metal Kroma-R and a Black Zlide MTL Tank! This is my fifth Innokin product, and absolutely everything about all of them is so well thought out and inclusive of great features, yet simplicity, ease of use, and intuitive menus are also truly great features! I mean, even the retail box and its two pull-tab slide-out, flip open hinged cases inside make a Wonderful Presentation to get you excited to see the device and other things inside.

I will be reviewing this one after I get finished with the last 3 that I was sent a couple-three weeks ago! Two of them were MTL Devices, and this Regular DTL Vaper for years has quite amazingly been able to return to MTL Vaping with those 2 products (and now this one), which I did over two days to be able to judge them fairly for review. Many of you are regular and strictly MTL Vapers, and even though I'm not, I think all of them should make any regular/strictly MTL Vaper very happy and fully satisfied.

The preinstalled 1.2Ω Z-Coil Atomizer was tasting burnt from the start while vaping it at the suggested MTL 10W starting point for some reason, even though I Primed it thoroughly, reinstalled it, filled the Tank, and let it sit for 20 minutes or so. I decreased the Wattage to 6 then 5W to get rid of it, but then there wasn't enough vapor. So I replaced it with the included 0.8Ω Z-Coil, and after being well Primed and left sitting for 10 minutes, now I can either enjoy MTL Vaping with only the first airhole open at up to 15W, or a restricted DTL between 15W and 18W with all 4 airholes open, after getting it fully Primed gently at 10W.

I just realized something... The MVP5 and probably others can recognize an AJAX or Z-Coil Atomizer Coil, or at least allow you to select them from a Menu if you want, so they can only be vaped within the Suggested Wattage Range. Even though the Kroma-R uses Z-Coils (and could probably accept AJAX Coils, too), this feature was not included in the Kroma-R. :blink:

This snippet is from a page in the MVP5 Manual about the Wattage Menu...

upload_2020-1-14_14-6-19.png

Notice that the AJAX and Z-Coil Atomizer Coils are listed as selections.

@Innokin_timmy and/or @Innokin_Paul,

Please suggest this as an addition to the Kroma-R Menu where ever it can fit, so the Programmers of the Kroma-R Firmware can work to add it as a very good feature to have for this Wattage/Voltage only device. :thumb:

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    kroma-r.jpg

I received my Kroma-R kit today in SS Steel. Thank you so much Lexi and @Innokin_timmy :wub:

I absolutely love the hand feel of this mod. It feels so comfy and light to use, and operate. I also love how it uses a fire bar.

The bottom battery sled is very solid - you have to push and slide it, before it pops open.

It has various preheat settings - my fave is H. This mod also fires immediately :thumb:

This kit looks just stunning. Everything is solid and it feels very well made. I love this big brother to the Kroma-A :wub:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Mine has also arrived and shockingly enuf, ON my B-Day! Wow, Innokin, you're GOOD! :D :lol:

I received the gorgeous and mirror-like finish Steel KromaR, and geeze, is it beautiful! Sorrowfully, my cell phone camera skills are lacking and I can not capture the beauty of the color and finish.

I'm so delighted to have an external battery Innokin device. I do love my Innokins and have from the get-go! The KromaR is OUTSTANDING, in every way. I anticipate this will be a great device for many, and a good seller, too!

Thank you also for the back-bag, the HUGE T-shirt (teehee), the baseball cap, and the LEMON SLICE! (had to research THAT one)

All in all, your company and your reps are just terrific and I'm honoured and proud to be a recipient of these outstanding gifties!

MANY thanks!

0114201237.jpg

0114201234a.jpg

0114201238.jpg

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    ...and the LEMON SLICE! (had to research THAT one)
    Hello again, KatMyDarling. :wub:

Yeah, that's the cell phone PopSocket I was talking about. You peel off the sticky cover and attach it to the back of your cell phone for easy holding between your middle and ring fingers for any situation, and it also serves as a stand for watching a movie, tv show, or whatever on your phone. Pretty Sweet, eh? ;)

Well, I guess the lemon one might be kinda tart and make your lips pucker up.
    Mm3Ebhb.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread