Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Dear Friends,

Good days!

It's really been a long time since our last giveaway raffle. As you might know that we have released the latest device of the MVP series, the MVP Pod yesterday! And to celebrate that we are giving away the MVP Pod kits for you folks!:w00t: More Entries, More Winners!

1058x567_MVPGiveaway.jpg

To enter:
  1. Visit the MVP Pod - Vape Pod | INNOKIN® for more information about this pod.
  2. Comment your favorite feature of the MVP Pod.
  3. You must be the legal age in your country to enter. Winners will be required to provide ID and address for age and location verification.
Duration time: Nov 17-Nov 24

Good luck & thank you all for your endless love and support!:thumbs:

-
Warning: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

Kliserekt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2020
  • Deleted by Innokin_timmy
  • Reason: negative

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    I have had the opportunity of using a many Innokin mods and before, and I simply love the aesthetics, the design and how all the devices look like, but the hardware is the most impressive part of all Innokin devices - so many features and innovations (you should associate "Innokin" with "Innovation", that for sure).
    MVP pod is not an exclusion among all great devices - great shape and size, nice refilling and power selection.
    Liquid Amber color is stunning! I'd be happy to have MVP in my collection in this specific color.
    Thanks!

Reactions: Innokin_timmy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread