Giveaway of New Released Innokin Klypse -- Come & Get It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
1. Visit Klypse - Vape Kit | INNOKIN® for more information about this product.

Done.

2. Comment what is your favorite part of Klypse and share your thoughts about Klypse to win one of 6 Klypse vape kits.

The Magnetic Cap is a good idea,also seems like a little solid device for those that want to start their voyage into the vaping world.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The idea to have a dust cap that attaches to the opposite side so you don't lose it when not in use is fantastic. I don't often keep up in the smaller equipment department but the last one that I saw that did that and did it well was the lady q and that was years back. This is significantly smaller though. Cool looking device. Great for going somewhere where you can't have your hands full or carry a bag

Chiisaiinu

• Apr 20, 2022
    Tacoma, WA USA
    1. Visit Klypse - Vape Kit | INNOKIN® for more information about this product.

Done.

2. Comment what is your favorite part of Klypse and share your thoughts about Klypse to win one of 6 Klypse vape kits.

I like the portable size of the device as well as it being draw activated. This means no fidgeting around trying to feel the button if I am driving or doing some other task. I am curious about the magnetic lid's strength. While this is a great idea in theory a weak magnet could make the lid a liability.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Hi ECF, let's congrats to the following winner of our Klypse giveaway! :thumb:
    @ArdentHope
    @Izan
    @La_Navidad
    @WWhite
    @Skypea
    @Tiamaat

We appreciate all your participation and thank you for always support Innokin.

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
    Each winner will get an Innokin Klypse pod kit.

Keep carry on with us, and let's switch to the brighter future!

Best Regards,
    Innokin Team

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi ECF, let's congrats to the following winner of our Klypse giveaway! :thumb:
    @ArdentHope
    @Izan
    @La_Navidad
    @WWhite
    @Skypea
    @Tiamaat

We appreciate all your participation and thank you for always support Innokin.

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
    Each winner will get an Innokin Klypse pod kit.

Keep carry on with us, and let's switch to the brighter future!

Best Regards,
    Innokin Team

Congratulations to the winners!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread