VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Hello, fans in ECF~
It is high time to join VINCI giveaway!
How long have you been looking forward to the new products?
Now here is the chance!
Check the VINCI below!
zxdFHTCQn8qrkyU.jpg
rks1eXTbod9yzDR.jpg

Rules to enter:
1.Must be of legal age for vaping.
2.Comment with #voopooVinci to share your vaping experience with VOOPOO and you fav VINCI color.
P.S. Your follow on our Insta account @voopoo_tech would be very much appreciated, but it is not a must.
2 winners will be announced on Sept. 4th.
Good luck to you all and Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    #VoopooVinci
    This looks to be a nice pod system with a great battery life, color display, draw or button activation with a great selection of colors also , peacock (H) is my first choice but all and I mean all look great. I see Voopoo listened to customers and used less tinting on the pod for better visibility . The duel airflow system is a nice touch.

Last edited:

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2019
    France
    #voopooVinci

I’ve been loving my Drag Mini since day 1 as it feels sturdy and yet so classy. I also love the design of my Drag Nano but sadly didn’t really enjoy vaping on it. Haven’t tried that new P1 Pod though so hopefully it’s a huge improvement.

Definitely love the look of that Vinci Pod and that it’s closer to a regular small mod than to all these pods that came out lately. And the 5,5 ml capacity is just perfect! Would definitely love to try it.

They’re all beautiful but I think I would go go the plain carbon fiber black (C) if I had to chose :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread