[GIVEAWAY] The latest Vaporesso Xros kit--Celebration for parent company, SMOORE's IPO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi ECF fans,

How are you? We are here writing to share a piece of good news with you. On July 10, 2020, vaporesso's parent company, the world’s biggest vaping device provider, Smoore has become the first in the vaping industry to announce an IPO in Hong Kong, with a total market value of over 21.8 billion USD - triple the estimated value before IPO.

According to Frost & Sullivan, based on 2019 revenue calculations, SMOORE accounts for 16.5% of the total market share with 14 years' experience in the field of OEM/ODM.

As one of the sub-brands, Vaporesso has inherited SMOORE's spirit and incorporated it into our own mission to be Beyond the Ordinary. With cutting-edge ingenuity, VAPORESSO is dedicated to satisfying its customers with high-quality vaping experience as always.

You can know more about us here

To celebrate this inspiring news, we are here to give away 5 kits of our latest Xros pod kits, here is a quick review of the highlight features

1. Optimized 0.8&1.2 MESH pods and adjustable airflow control system.
2. 800mah battery with 1A type C charging built in a slim body with a classic stainless design
3. A fully transparent pod; Push and top fill the pod, only one hand can handle it

Simple to enter:
1. Comment below how you knew Vaporesso for the first time

You must be legal age in your country to enter. Winners will be announced on Aug 1st

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Winners Announcement!

Since August 1st will be the weekends here, so we will announce the winners today!
Thank you all for your participants and for your congratulations. Vaporesso will be trying our best to make better devices in the future.
So the winners for the Xros kit will be as below:
@mcduffy
@Oli Squire
@Steamhammer
@Gross Fater
@Storm52

Please PM us with your delivery information within 48hours. Thank you so much!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The first actual mod that I purchased was the vaporesso polar kit because I had heard such good things about the brand and it was on sale. I enjoyed it so much that it's cemented my use of mods rather than all-in-one devices which I was becoming dissatisfied with. I was so happy to just have something with variety and that same mod is still working today.

Reactions: hittman

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    imple to enter:
    1. Comment below how you knew Vaporesso for the first time
    Well, long long ago I saw my buddy vaping some new tank.. and it was Vaporesso Gemini RTA. I was so impressed by the build quality and all new decisions in that RTA. I immediately ordered one Gemini for myself and when I got it- it was kind of a revelation. Since then I'm some sort of a fan of Vaporesso.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread