[GIVEAWAY] Voopoo Drag 3 & Drag X Plus - Let's Try It Out! ------- ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com

I'm thinking that you guys already know about the Voopoo Drag 3 and the Drag X Plus and you can't wait to try it out! Thus, we'd like to give you a chance to experience it! Let's do it!

Simple rules to enter:
1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
Drag X Plus: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-100w-vape-starter-kit.html
2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!
3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.

PLEASE NOTE: Your comment must be more than 20 words! Otherwise, it'll not be qualified!

Disqualified Example:
1. I like the innovative design.
2. I like the PNP coils, but this just looks great.
3. I like the lines and compact size

Prizes: 2 x voopoo drag 3, 2 x Voopoo Drag X Plus.
Valid Time: Jan.19 - Jan.25

BTW, we also have two giveaways going on our social media. You can click here to join us if interested!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Ave40
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLqQzAL-xW/

Ave40

----------------------------------------------UPDATED------------------------------------------

It's a great time to have all of you together here and all of your participation is deeply appreciated! We have 31 contesters this time...

La_Navidad, Nakmor Drack, Jen Bee, dunskoy, Aruones, MLEJ, Anise, Cloud-FF7, Udon, RagnarLodbrok, Steamhammer, AvaOrchid, VStorm, Conductor, smacuser, Resistance, Basilius, JSec, Gordons, CharlesL, philbh, Uranus On Fire, YDeeJay, MorganJ11, WWhite, Xeban, Aliraonz, MohamedM, AlphaLegion, Aristotel, Alphacentauri.

And CONGRATULATION to our winners!!!

@Cloud-FF7, @RagnarLodbrok, @CharlesL, @MohamedM.

WINNERS.jpg

Please DM us with your details for prize delivery!!!

See you guys next time!

Last edited:

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    #Post 3
    3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.
    I'd prefer to try Drag 3, here is why:
    I like full-sized mods with dual 18650 for their long battery life and maximum power output. I don't care much about Voopoo's TPP, or Tank Pod Push, as they call it, because I have already tried their PnP pod with PnP coil heads.. I think it's almost the same. And I already have got Drag X, so what I'm interested in - is Voopoo Drag 3 mod itself with it's upgraded firmware.
    Thanks for the chance, @Justin_ting
    Goodluck to all participants!

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    #Post 3

I'd prefer to try Drag 3, here is why:
    I like full-sized mods with dual 18650 for their long battery life and maximum power output. I don't care much about Voopoo's TPP, or Tank Pod Push, as they call it, because I have already tried their PnP pod with PnP coil heads.. I think it's almost the same. And I already have got Drag X, so what I'm interested in - is Voopoo Drag 3 mod itself with it's upgraded firmware.
    Thanks for the chance, @Justin_ting
    Goodluck to all participants!
    Thanks for your participation! And we play the same, I'm interested in that mod only as well!;)

Reactions: La_Navidad

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2020
    Post #3: To be honest, I have been waiting for a 21700 version of the Drag X, so the Drag X Plus is a welcome addition to the Drag Series for me. The Drag 3 looks too much like the Drag Max. But the TPP coils, these are the ones I most look forward to trying because I've had leak issues with the PnP coils before.

• Useful
    Reactions: Justin_ting

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    Post #3: To be honest, I have been waiting for a 21700 version of the Drag X, so the Drag X Plus is a welcome addition to the Drag Series for me. The Drag 3 looks too much like the Drag Max. But the TPP coils, these are the ones I most look forward to trying because I've had leak issues with the PnP coils before.
    Yes! I have had severe leaking with those PnP on Vinci series. As for Drag pod mod system, it's under greater control than before!

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2020
    Yes! I have had severe leaking with those PnP on Vinci series. As for Drag pod mod system, it's under greater control than before!
    Haha yes! With the Vinci, I found that the trick was making sure the coil end lead is facing a certain way so that it doesn't get snagged by the contacts. Yes a little less leaking with the PnP pod but it's pretty bad with the 0.15 ohm coils. I have to wipe the bottom of the pod every 5 puffs or so.

dunskoy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 23, 2018
    # 3
    I've been using Voopoo devices for a long time. I have been using Voopoo Rex mod for a year and a half. We went through a lot together. But a month ago, the fire button began to fail. This upset me a lot. When choosing between Voopoo Drag 3 and Drag X Plus I will choose Drag X Plus. Because I prefer the single battery mod as I am an MTL vaper. I love comfort and compactness. The design is of course at its best, it looks very stylish. I really want to try the improved GENE.FAN 2.0 Chipset. I like that Zinc Alloy is used in the body of the device and not plastic. Mod has weight and will be pleasant to hold. But everything needs to be tried.

Aruones

ECF Veteran
    Oct 15, 2019
    3. As far as I can understand from Voopoo's description, I cannot see any sense in making Drag X Plus. I have Drag X (Big thanks to @Justin_ting for sending it to me, it is a pleasure to use it.. yeah, a bit of offtopic :) ) and I must say it is a self-contained device with nothing more to improve. Yes, some people will be glad to 21700 in Drag X Plus, but in my humble opinion it will not add much power or autonomy. It is only making the whole device heavier, a totally unnecessary option for a single-battery mod. If somebody will need any of those - they will chose Drag 3, because there is 510 and better battery capacity. Maybe I think so because I am completely satisfied with my ordinary Drag X from AVE40, who knows. Anyway, I will chose Drag 3.

• Informative
    Reactions: Justin_ting

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    Haha yes! With the Vinci, I found that the trick was making sure the coil end lead is facing a certain way so that it doesn't get snagged by the contacts. Yes a little less leaking with the PnP pod but it's pretty bad with the 0.15 ohm coils. I have to wipe the bottom of the pod every 5 puffs or so.
    Haha, you're telling the truth! The PnP on Vinci leaks like crazy. I think it leaked more than I vaped!:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread