[Giveaway] Which pod system is your favorite? Enter to win our Zero kit by Renova Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi ECF fans,

Renova Vapor, represented by vaporesso comes to meet you guys!

As you know, we are dedicated to perfecting the pod systems. So we bring out the newest Zero kit which would be the new pacemaker for all refillable POD Systems

1. Press to Fill system in PCTG medical material pod

2. Built-in Ccell coil for high-nicotine satisfaction

3. 650mAh battery with Omni Board Mini

4. Adjustable power modes

We know there are many kinds of pod system kits in the market right now and right in your hand. So are the Zero kit!

Which is your favorite one? Comment below to tell us the reasons.

Then 9 lucky people will be chosen on Sep 19 to win our newly-released Zero kit, help us test it and give us your feedback.

Thanks in advance and come join us!

upload_2018-9-12_19-27-39.png

upload_2018-9-12_19-28-0.png

upload_2018-9-12_19-30-4.png

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have tried several ones but my usual juice doesn't work too well so I am going to try some salts in the penguin & the Vaptio spinner.....
I love the spinner because I can carry it really easily without worrying about it getting fluff in the tip....
the Penguin because of the shape & battery life.......

Reactions: stols001

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
I did not use POD devices, but I was very interested in that they are easy to use and compact. A lot of ude are boring, and it's not convenient to carry bulky devices in your pants pocket. Zero kit is very attractive appearance, ergonomics at the highest level! With a great pleasure, he would be the owner of this magnificent device)

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
I've tried quite a few and the only one I still use is the Suorin Air. I like it because it's relatively inexpensive, very slim and sleek and doesn't look like a vape device, and it charges very quickly. What I don't like is the high failure rate with them and frequent burnt hits.

This new pod looks awesome. I would LOVE to give it a try!

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Really like the EQ and Breeze 2 for button operated devices. Like the Cobble for a draw activated device.

I do have the Zero and it is a nice device. It has a tight draw, good solid build quality which feels good in the hands, nice form which fits between the fingers comfortably, and battery life is real good. However, there is a minor flaw with the filling process. If the pod gets an air bubble, it spits the juice back at you and makes filling a messy procedure. Would like to see a second air hole or something added to the fill port to let air escape when filling. That would make the Zero my favorite draw activated device. Just wanted to give you some feedback which might help.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I have been very tempted to try a pod system. But never saw one with variable power.
This is the only reason I haven't ordered one so far. Almost bought the Aspire Spryte due to my familiarity with the coils it uses but chose instead to just dig out one of my old 650 mAh VV pens with an Aspire clearomizer.
Your product has rekindled my interest.

Last edited:

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread