Giveaway!! Win an Innokin MVP5!! 120W Vaporizer, Power Bank, Flashlight and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi ECF! I hope you are all doing great. I'm very happy to be back with another amazing giveaway! Innokin is giving away MVP5 - Ajax Vaporizers to 5 Lucky Winners here on ECF!
gu6I8d5.png
The MVP5 is the 5th Generation of the legendary MVP vaporizer! The MVP5 is a 120Watt vaporizer with temperature control, a large 5200 mAh battery and a big color screen. The MVP5 is more than a vaporizer, it features a Power Bank that can be used to charge your electronics on the go and a very bright 6 mode Flashlight that displays how much 'light time' remains!

The MVP5 has Wattage mode, Boost, Soft, Curve and presets for Ajax and Zenith coils for quick and easy setup. The Ajax Tank is powered by Plex3D Matrix Mesh Coils which have been optimal power efficiency and maximum surface area to create amazing flavours from your favourite liquids.

We designed the MVP5 for power and convenience; when charging the MVP5 the screen displays the charging Amp and the amount of time remaining until 90% charge. With a compass and sensor suite, passkey protection, intuitive user interface and more, the MVP5 is a great kit that could be a lifesaver in the outdoors and emergencies. Good luck in this giveaway and Go Farther with the Innokin MVP5.

oVfcxRZ.jpg

How to Enter:

1) Visit the ECF MVP5 Product Page for more information about the MVP5.

2) Let us know: Which tank and coil would you prefer to vape on the MVP5?
Ajax Tank with Ajax Coils - DTL (50 - 80 W)
or
Zenith/Zlide/Zenith Pro Tank - with Z-Coils MTL (9 - 19W)​

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this MVP5 giveaway. Thank you very much! :)

4) Optional: Do you have any ideas on what Innokin can do to challenge the current spread of misinformation and attacks on vaping? Innokin is sponsoring research studies in different countries and donating money to support Vape Advocacy groups like the VTA, UKVIA, and CVA. We are running a bus campaign in London this October/'Stoptober' to help promote vaping advocacy groups and the importance of Vaping and we want to do more.
Do you have any suggestions on what else can be done by Innokin and the vape industry in order to share more positive information about vaping? How can we reach more smokers? (This question is optional, thank you in advance for any suggestions.)

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:
Innokin will be giving away a total of 5 MVP5 - Ajax kits to 5 random winners who post answers in this thread.

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before October 19th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on October 18th, 2019 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining this giveaway! Hope you have a great weekend!

Udon

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2018
1) Done!
2) Ajax Tank with Ajax Coils - DTL (50 - 80 W) would be my choice.
3) Shared!
4) I think what would help misinformation of vaping would be having reputable organizations in the vape industry explain what is going on and why people are getting sick with some hard evidence to backup their claims.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I don’t ever win these contests but here goes...

1) Done

2) I have and love the Zlide with the plex 3d coils .48 ohms but I’d love to try the Ajax.

3) @Fidola13 @AngeNZ @lupinehorror @charlie1465 @Eskie

4) To me, the most compelling pro-vaping stance is success stories from people who have quit. People who have failed at every other method, who can give up a decades-long addiction, like so many of my friends here in ECF.

We need to be heard.

We also need the truth about vaping safety to be repeated constantly. And for a light to be shined on the sinister reason behind all the bad press.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
1) Visited
2) I would use a Zenith/Zlide on it. I really like the Z-coils

3) @chanelvaps @Letitia @Heartsdelight @bigbob2322 @TrollDragon

4) I think Innokin, like other manufacturers, needs to keep pushing the safety of your products. Innokin puts a lot of effort into assuring safe products, even being one of the early adopters of UL listing for electrical safety. I think it's fair for you to stress the work you put into making sure every product works as designed and how important it is to you to assure the user has a safe vaping experience with your hardware.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
1) Visit the ECF MVP5 Product Page for more information about the MVP5.
Done, LOVELY!!!!

2) Let us know: Which tank and coil would you prefer to vape on the MVP5?
Ajax Tank with Ajax Coils - DTL (50 - 80 W)
or
Zenith/Zlide/Zenith Pro Tank - with Z-Coils MTL (9 - 19W)

Own the ZLIDE and love it, but also love the iSub-B, so I would say both. Too bad the Ajax tank is named after a football club I do not like :D

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this MVP5 giveaway. Thank you very much! :)
@Izan @stols001 @Opinionated @EnzoVape

4) Optional: Do you have any ideas on what Innokin can do to challenge the current spread of misinformation and attacks on vaping? Innokin is sponsoring research studies in different countries and donating money to support Vape Advocacy groups like the VTA, UKVIA, and CVA. We are running a bus campaign in London this October/'Stoptober' to help promote vaping advocacy groups and the importance of Vaping and we want to do more.
Do you have any suggestions on what else can be done by Innokin and the vape industry in order to share more positive information about vaping? How can we reach more smokers? (This question is optional, thank you in advance for any suggestions.)

Maybe educate buyers and users of Innokin on what ingredients can be vaped and which not. People having issues such as we've seen in the US are just NOT educated and just vape whatever is vapeable. Also there is nothing wrong with paying attention to battery safety and warnings on products that can reach high wattage levels, its just not for everyone. Maybe most importantly is to produce normal straight colors, Just keep it simple, black, blue, white and grey for example, kids unfortunately are attracted by all the fancy colors on the market these days.

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2017
#Visited the site and I was impressed by it - More than a 120Watt Vaporizer, the MVP5 is a valuable survival tool or the outdoors and emergencies; the MVP5 is a Vaporizer, Flashlight, Power-Bank, Sensor Tool and more!
#Zenith/Zlide/Zenith Pro Tank - with Z-Coils MTL (9 - 19W)
#@Al Teo @dunskoy @Art85 @kiryamf @Boris bmp

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
1) Done!

2) Zenith with the ZPlex 3D coils .5 ohm (I love those coils!)

3.) @stols001 @Bea-FL @SP013 @mac63 @Uncle

4) I think adding a small pamphlet with every purchase for the purchaser to give to a friend that counters some of the bad/incorrect information out there would be a net positive..

I've been thinking of having some small literature on my person so I can give out to people with questions myself..

Word of mouth is a positive thing, so encouraging others and making it easy to do so would be helpful..

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
1) Done!
2) Ajax tank & coils
3) Done!
4) This is a tough one. The flood of misinformation is so vast that it’s like trying to bail out a ship with only a thimble. One-on-one discussions have been productive for me, but that's not a technique easily implemented by a manufacturer other than to encourage customers to do so and provide materials they can use.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
2ZFT.gif

1) Done! Seems like it would be really GREAT for all of "Us' that live in areas where power goes out frequently, especially by Hurricanes/Tornado's . . . just Sayin' . . . ;)

2) Zenith/Zlide/Zenith Pro Tank - with Z-Coils MTL (9 - 19W)
(Especially with a few of the 1.6 oHm coils for that special MTL feeling . . . :thumbs: :facepalm: )

3) Sharing w/ECF Friends that I think would really like to join in on this one . . .

@Rossum, @liblue1, @Bea-FL, @JCinFLA, @Opinionated, @DavidOck, @Shawn Hoefer, @mac63, @FranC. @Flowersoul, @3mg Meniere, @Janet H, @Uncle Willie, @Diver9543, @misswish1, @Eskie, @sorrynomore , @bnrkwest, @smacuser, @stols001, @Myrany, @DancingHeretik, @Sugar_and_Spice, @markfm, @DingerCPA, @sofarsogood, and @rosesense too . . .

I think that is more then enough "Tag's" . . . :rolleyes:

4) To be honest, IMHO - Innokin can spread the word by Informing both present day user and future "Vapors' and the general media . . .

1) The saftey precautions Innokin takes with their products, especially to protect user.

2) Provide more readable instructions in the manuals, including that there is a NEED to stay safe by shutting off their MODs when not in use and putting them in pockets/bags, and/or especially when packed away traveling.

3) Contributing to the conversation about the actual possible causes of current "Lung Problems" and the use of "Vaping" products - It is NOT All Vaping products, but is usually from the illegal sales of THC products the have been cut an are being sold on the black market . . .

3) Bring the "Innokin Bus" to more events both local and national to inform the general public that "Vaping" e-Liquid and using e-Cigarettes are just another smoking cessation option, especially when nothing else has worked for some people,

4) Provide access to pamphlets/brochures that contain scientific studies and report from recognize professional studies/organizations, especially from those Innokin are alreay sponsoring. Also have the same available on the Innokin website si the information can be distributed easily.​

Just a thought . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
1. Done
2. New 4ml Zlide
3. Sharing with a few people who probably like to join in@GeorgiaGirl @Rossum @Opinionated @stols001 @vicsch
4. Innokin is doing a lot already but 1. Continue educating non vapers about the current issues. 2. Washington Rally in DC needs all the help it can get

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1) Done!!!
2) Ajax Tank with Ajax Coils - DTL (50 - 80 W) would be my choice.
3) @100%VG @daleron @muth @tiggerrts @jpf880
4) Thank you for all you are doing.....
I like that you are supporting VTA & the others..... I agree we need to be heard...... the I Vape I vote needs to be spread too....
I wish there was a way to get all the B & M shops to also participate in these programs.... maybe contact all your distributors & get them involved.........

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
1. Done (great information page)!

2. I'd like to try the Zenith/Zlide w/3D Plex coils but would be happy with the Ajax w/Ajax coils.

3. @Shawn Hoefer @charlie1465 @Mordacai

4. Knowledge is Power. I think what Innokin is doing is terrific. I'd like to see exerted effort in the USA because of the recent tragedies and resulting vape bans. Bringing to light that the focus needs to be shifted away from legit vape companies and turned towards the illicit market will hopefully teach the public that misinformation is destroying honest businesses and allowing the black market to flourish. ER visits continue as the public consensus remains distorted.

Thank you, Innokin, for this opportunity but mostly because of your efforts to educate the public.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread