[Giveaway] Win Vaporesso latest Aurora Play kit! Got you covered during the holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi ECF fans,

How are you doing? As you all know, the Chinese New Year is approaching and vaporesso are going to have a 2-week holiday from Jan 28th!

Before our holidays, we sincerely bring out our latest pod system as your New Year’s gift! – The Aurora Play

You might already knew about our Aurora kit, now here comes the pod system version Aurora Play kit

Here are the highlight features:

1. Press To Fill on Top, easy to use, no mass, no leaks

2. Two pods with different Ccell coils (1.3ohm/0.65ohm) satisfying Nic Salt and regular ejuice

3. Sleek compact design, perfect in hand, neat to take around

4. Omni Board Mini with different protections

5. 650mAh battery with 1A quick charge

6. 4 colors available

During the holidays, we will giveaway 2 of them for your test! So just comment your thoughts below to enter. Winners will be announced after we get back to work on Feb 12nd!

upload_2019-1-27_15-4-31.png

upload_2019-1-27_15-4-40.png

upload_2019-1-27_15-4-49.png

Happy New Year and Good Luck!

Sincerely

Vaporesso team

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I really like the way this pod looks. Slim and sized to fit the hand. Press to fill is a great feature and pods with different coils are great. You're not stuck with just nic salts or freebase. Vape whatever you're in the mood to vape. The omni board mini is a bonus feature. This pod really has a lot going for it.

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I am so pleased to finally see a press to fill in a pod system! I believe mods with this feature, like the TVL Revenant Delta, will be the next big thing in vaping. And I cannot wait to try it for myself!

Providing the option of two different coils is also something I think more companies should be offering to improve how attractive their devices are to vapers. Vapers these days are a knowledgeable group, & they want options. And this is a great way to provide some much-needed variety to accommodate different tastes...literally.

I haven't yet tried any Vaporesso products, but I've badly wanted to, in part because of the excellent reputation of the Omni Board. I'm excited about the Omni Board Mini because I've heard so many great things about the Omni Board & how reliable & versatile it is. An excellent addition, & another feature I'm dying to test for myself.

Perhaps the most important feature for me personally is the combination of an ample-capacity 650 mAh battery along with 1A quick charging. When I buy a device, battery life & charging speed are among the most important features to me. I have used a couple pod systems with around 240 mAh capacity, & in my opinion, quite frankly that's a joke. With such a weak battery I can barely get through an afternoon. Maybe not even a few hours. I'm so, so glad to see a decent battery capacity that can charge up quickly; it's absolutely crucial for a pleasurable vaping experience.

Overall, I have to admit that I'm more excited to try the Aurora Play than any other pod I've seen thus far since I quit smoking last year & started really getting into vaping. I'd love to test one of these & write up a review for it. I'm positive I'll be impressed.

Thanks for the chance to win one & have a great holiday! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I'm always promoting Vaporesso products on this forum, but mostly for the DTL products. I'd like one of these to see what all the hoopla is about pod systems. Where do we enter?

Edit: I just re read the OP and found out that I just did enter the contest. I have about 10 of the Vaporesso sub-ohm kits but I would really like to see how Vaporesso handles the MTL option.

Last edited:

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
Very interesting! I like it. The possibility of choosing between two pods with different Ccell coils is a plus, since vapers have different tastes, and you need to please everyone. Design like a zippo lighter is a great idea when you can close the cover of the device and it will be protected from dirt and touch with different objects in the bag. I would love to try this Aurora Play kit. You do not cease to please us with new devices that are very good!

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I would like to know more please?

For example, how sturdy is the hinge? As this is a common weakness with Zippo lighters, so will it fail in a similar way?

And it is a replaceable pod system? Was a replaceable coil system ever considered, possibly using EUC coils?

And is it button activated?

Other than that I think that the size is good and the fill level window has been well considered.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Love the fact that it has an omni chip inside. I'm a huge fan of this chip after using the tarot baby kit. Love how fast it fires :D

Also a fan of the ccell coils, they are flavour bangers for sure.

With the ability to top fill, and a cute zippo-like finish - I'd say this handy wee pod is going to be a winner.

• Agree
    Reactions: ExtremeDooty

United States

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    That should really confuse my non smoking, non vaping coworkers.

(One whispers to other) "look he's smoking from a Zippo lighter". lol

I like the idea of a choice in ohms. Being I'm a MTL type and Mrs. States DL's, we can swap out pod's. I put in my 1.3 tank and take a few tastey puffs, then hand it over to her and she puts in her 0.65 tank and takes a big ole drag...

Looks like another winner.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I have several Vaporesso products and I really love them! I’ve never used a pod, but I’ve been looking at a few, trying to decide. Love the pod options for the Aurora, and the colors they come in.

And I think that Zippo style lid is a great idea! That would keep it nice and clean when I’m outdoors getting messy.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    This little pod looks great. Love the hinged top cap which makes the whole thing look like a zippo lighter. Refillable is a necessity in my opinion these days and i'm hoping that the pod has replaceable coils also...I like the idea of the 2 different coil types which will appeal to more users.

Now that the coil engineering has reached a stage where the products coming out actually do what they are supposed to do then these types of pod system and salt nic liquid strength are becoming an alternative way of vaping for even the die hard sub-ohm user.
    Good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread