Giveaway! YFTK Scar Atty Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer (2 winners)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Reactions: liblue1

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
Thanksgiving Day is not a traditional holiday in my country, but this day brought a grand feast for me! :banana:
I received at the post office my first dna device! An important and significant event in the life of each vaper.

therion_DNA_133_2.jpg

Look carefully at my picture. Don't you think that there is something missing?
Yes, no atomizer here.
But I know, YFTK Scar Atty Styled RDTA will fit it perfectly!

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
We had a peaceful thanksgiving with just myself, my husband and my kiddo. We ate turkey, yams, beets, stuffing, cranberry sauce and corn, with pumpkin pie for desert. We had a bonfire after dinner and played the "Thanksgiving game," where we went in circles talking about what we were thankful for and that lasted a surprisingly long time. It was fantastic, my favorite type of Thanksgiving. :)

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
For my husband's work potluck Thanksgiving dinner I made the turkey, gravy, stuffing and 6 dozen homemade dinner rolls with whipped butter. That was Wednesday prior to thanksgiving and I didn't get to eat any of it but it was a big hit with the people at my husbands work.

For Thanksgiving, I took another three dozen dinner rolls and a pecan pie (all made from scratch) to my sister-in-law's house as she was hosting the dinner this year, and we had a lovely dinner. The family was there and we had a lovely time eating good food and chit-chatting. I ate turkey and dressing, potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce and dinner rolls and some pumpkin pie for dessert. There was more things there to eat, but that was all I needed.. :)

Good day, all the way around.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
My Hubby and I hosted the Thanksgiving Dinner as usual. Hubby's 90 year old Mom and brother,our daughter her hubby and 4 children, our son and his daughter, and my Dad. Quite the large crew!
Traditional Turkey 23lbs with stuffing,mashed potatoes,squash,green bean casserole,rolls,gravy and chocolate,pumpkin,apple pies for dessert.
Dinner was delicious and it is wonderful to be with family to celebrate.

Reactions: bigbob2322

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
1. Share your latest Thanksgiving Day experience with us.

Our Thanksgiving was a quiet one. My 20 year old grand daughter came over to have dinner with me and my husband. I prepared Cornish Game Hens with Stuffing, I made a southern style green beans with bacon onion and potatoes. I also prepared some sweet potatoes with brown sugar and a burbon vanilla , with marshmellows on top. All in All I would say we had a pretty decent Thanksgiving, My son and daughter are in Washington with thier familys so our Thanksgivings are small now days.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Congratulation! Announcement for the giveaway!

The following winners:

@diabolique
@Opinionated

have won the YFTK Scar Atty Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer!

We have contacted you for more details. Thank you all for participating in the Giveaway! Keep close eyes to our updates, don't miss our next promotion or giveaway!

Congratulation once again! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread