Giveaways! VOOPOO New Products of ARGUS series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Thank you so much for your active participation and great supports for VOOPOO.

We are so excited to announce the winners! Congrats to Nobusuke Tagomi, MLEJ, HyDrOpOnIc1987, and Gallant! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Please follow and DM us your address in following format before August 21:

*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram or Youtube.

Let's reveal the correct answers:
1. 100 W
2. TPP
3. GENE.TT 2.0
4. ARGUS MT& ARGUS XT

These two products will be launched on August 15 and more information you can get from VOOPOO official website.

Thanks again! Next giveways will come soon! Follow us and get the latest information about VOOPOO!

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
My device came today. Super quick! Never had a white device before, so thats something new lol i love the feel in my hand. I will write a more indepth review for it (kinda as my first review for Voopoo) shortly. Also, i LOVE the box it came in. I can reuse it for so many different things :) i like this approach to packaging as instead of just throwing it in the garbage or recycling bin, i can reuse the container for a sewing kit, to hold drip tips and coils, to hold my dry herb vaping stuff... the uses are endless lol sounds like I'm more excited about the packaging, but besides Innokin I haven't seen too many cool ideas for packaging lately :)

First impressions are that its very solid, heavy but not too heavy. Its substantial. I LOVE that it has a 510 connection. Too many devices without these days imo.

Album — Postimages

Thank you VERY much for a great device and a great contest, @VOOPOO_Official :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread