Giveaways! Win VOOPOO VINCI new products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Dear all,

This is the official giveaways and the prize is VOOPOO VINCI new product that will be launched on September 23.

Post the answer of the question and invite 3 friends, we will randamly choose 4 friends and give each of you 1 new product!

To enter:

1. Guess how many VOOPOO pods are compatible with the cartridges of New VINCI (New VINCI Included),

A. 2 B. 3 C.4 D.5

2. Invite 3 friends (by @ 3 friends) to join in the giveaway.

1663578296518.jpeg

Notes:

1 You must be 21 or older.
2 The contest will end on September 23.
3 We will chosen the winners randomly.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Not an entry as I'll be reviewing the device.

B.3 is my guess... if i remember correctly, there were 2 to start with and they may release one more to go with the new device. Maybe 2, but its a pod device and will be fairly low watt I'm sure, so i think the amount of different resistances they can offer would be limited by the device...

Thanks @Z-Lee for tagging me. Much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Z-Lee

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Thank you so much for your active participation and great supports for VOOPOO.

For more information about VOOPOO New VINCI, just click VOOPOO VINCI POD SE

The correct answer should be 5. The vapes compatible with the New VINCI include VINCI POD, VINCI Q, VINCI POD Royal Edition, DRAG nano 2 and VINCI POD SE itself.

We are so excited to announce the winners! Only one friend, Z-Lee posted the correct answer. Congrats! But regading your suppoting, we randomly choose other 3 friends, Uncle, Space Cat and Svanka to give our prize. Congrats. Thank you for support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in following format before September 16th:

*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram or Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread