Giving up on my Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
so I've got some carts left. I've got 4 cherry M (12mg) 4 tabacco M (12mg) 5 vanilla L (8mg) and 5 java jolt (0 mg). Anyone interested in offering? Otherwise I'll put them up on ebay but I'll give someone here a good deal, these are all brand new. Blu's just not my thing :(

Ebay banned that stuff in 2008.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Good work, now, get to looking around here for something that will work for you - truly work for you. Me, I say start off with a 3.7V mod, like a 20-30$ box mod if you don't have a large budget. If money isn't a concern, grab a metal tube mod like a silver bullet. And if size is an issue, grab an eGo.

It REALLY isn't about the battery style, mod or eGo, or Riva, or 510 starter, or whatever. It's ALL about the atomizer/cartomizer you choose (and good juice, like BWB or AVE juice as an example). I'm suggesting a mod because of the battery life and solid power, but again, it's all about a good atomizer (like a Cisco specd low resistance 2ohm, for example).

However, what was it about the blu that didn't do it for you? That's the most important point, I think.

FWIW,

ice

LadyLynx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
WA
Not enough vapor and I was getting sick of the flavors. It wasn't giving me a "satisfied" feeling and I was starting to eye the cigs again. I actually ordered a 510 mega, so hopefully that helps with the vapor and flavor issues. SAD about ebay! If anything I don't want the carts to just sit and rot, I'd rather they find a good home even just for shipping you know? waste not want not.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
There's someone in the classifieds that is looking for blu cartos .. willing to trade juice for them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/205257-blu-cartomizers.html

I would also be willing to take some of them (the java and cherry) off your hands if you wanted to trade for some juice samples and/or cartomizers for the 510 .. I have a lot of Tasty Vapor, Vermillion River, and Kick Bass Vapor plus many other juices. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sometimes I think Blu has done more harm than good by selling an e-Cig with such a shorty battery life.

I got one way back when. The Size was fantastic. The Sexiest thing I had seen for awhile. I had such high hopes about getting off analogs. That was 3 minutes after I opened the box.

45 minutes later the cart was empty and the battery was blinking for a recharge.

If I hadn't stumbled accross the ECF I would have thought that all e-Cigs werefine for someone who smoked 2 or 3 analogs a day. Or someone who liked carring around 8 or 9 batteries.

Love the size of the Blu. Always will. Just can't handle the battery/cart life.

JSYK - The Blu has the same thread as a 510. So the carts or cartos interchange with a 510. But the Polarity is Reversed so,

DO NOT CHARGE A 510 BATTERY WITH THE BLU CHARGER OR USE THE BLU PCC FOR ANY OTHER BATTERY.

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
eGo 900 or 1000 mAh battery + dual coil clear cartos + flavor of your choice in 12mg = vaping satisfaction. :)

goodprophets has the batteries at a fair price, and I go to madvapes for the cartos.

In my very humble personal opinion, this combo is pretty cost effective and the cartos are way eaiser for me to deal with than cleaning attys.

Edit: If you're looking for something that looks more elegant and/or with an auto battery, the 510 tank + new auto batteries are a pretty good option. Cignot carries those in a variety of colors.

Last edited:

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
my blue looks awesome, i just want more flexibility with my carts. like a refillable option, more flavors, cheaper

Use the 306 STANDARD resistance cartos, and you have as much flexability as anything else.

As for the cartomizers Blu sells,
I refill mine all the time, the end cap pops off with my finger nail usually.
at an average cost of 10 - 11 dollors for 5, its about the same price as any other prefilled cartos out there.

ozpkchris

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Fl
i dumped my blu and upgraded to a volt 808d-1! greatest move ever. blu gave me a total refund to, they even refunded the cartos i used( i didn't even send them back).

the only thing i miss is the analog style pcc. i whish there was one for the 808, that have pcc's but they don't carry extra carts and don't have the small cig style pack.

i feel the cig stele pack is what attracts many people to blu ( well at least me).
the battery life/ flavors( they all taste the same-like coffee) is their down fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread