Glass-Pyrex Tanks for Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
I am a Halo user and vape a lot of cinnamon flavor. Needless to say, it tears up my tanks pretty badly. I want to get a glass or Pyrex tank that will fit my Halo batteries but have yet to find one that goes on without an adapter. The Kanger ProTank 2 has been recommended but it has ego threading. I have been unable to locate an adapter that goes from 808 threads directly to ego threads. I have found adapters that go from 808 to 510, and adapters that go from 510 to ego. Will I have to use two different adapters at the same time to use the ProTank? Any other recommendations for a tank that will suit my purposes, preferably a smaller tank that will better suit the profile of my batteries than the ProTank?

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
If you're dead set on sticking with 808 batteries then you might have to use an 808 to 510 adapter paired with a 510 to Ego adapter. I have those myself and the set up does not look as bad as you might think. Ego threaded clearomizers virtually cover the entire 510 to Ego adapter when screwed on leaving only the 808 to 510 adapter showing. It really looks no worse than if you were using only one adapter.

Another option would be to consider switching to 510 batteries but that of course, would be more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread