Glass tank for the EHPro Kayfun Lite plus V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried this glass tank on the EHPro kayfun Lite plus V2.

$4.89 Kayfun Quartz Tank Kit - stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1- Does it fit well?

2- Do I have to use the chimney that comes with it or can I use the one with my kayfun

3- Does it obstruct the fill hole in any way

I know the description says it will fit the EHPro but I would really like a solid answer from someone who has tried it

If you can recommend another option please let me know.

Thank you

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I might grab one of those to try. The ones I've been using are slightly larger than the original tanks and they leak through the mouth piece when held upside down because the chimney is not snug inside the top cap. Fasttech including a chimney with there's is probably to counter act this. Pity shipping takes forever.

Last edited:

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I have a couple on order but they won't ship until next week. I also bought the custom kayfun top for it. I have an EHPro V1 and V2 so will try them both out once I get them. I ordered them about 2 days after they come on the site and they have not shipped yet so I doubt that anyone else has received theirs yet.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Its a far cry from $5, but I've got several of the Science of Vaping kits and love them - haven't had any problems with them and really like the v2's ability to screw together so the tank doesn't come apart accidentally.

Thank you for your responses. cghildreth, just want to make sure, the tank you purchased fits the EHPro Kayfun V2? Can you please post a link from where you purchased yours?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread