GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #100 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.

2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OF A PERSON OR TREE, YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM ejuice!!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends At 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

ALL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE MADE HERE

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "Fuzzy Thunderbear" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving us a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
7/11
1. Congrats Fuzzy Thunderbear! :thumbs:

Thanks GMO for giving us a home for another week!...And your grandson is absolutely adorable! He's getting so big! :D

Have not had a very good weekend so far...Bella, I can commiserate with you on the bank thing. I just had the exact thing happen to me, but to the tune of $1100! :shock::-x...I was enjoying the effects of my big drink Thursday night when my phone kept going off. I normally totally ignore my phone on Thursday nights and especially don't answer numbers I don't know. But they were insistent so I finally answered. Good thing I did! It was 2 different places, Expedia and Cheap Tickets calling to confirm my purchase of tickets to Egypt! :shock:...I told them there was no way I had made those purchases. I immediately went and checked my bank account and found those 2 charges and another to a motel in Richmond VA. Got up first thing Friday morning and went to my bank and had my card cancelled and filled out the fraud paperwork. The charges won't go through, but that money is still tied up and unusable until probably Monday and I'll have to wait the 7 to 10 days for a new card.

This is about the third time I've had this happen in the past 7 or 8 years...always a hassle, but my bank is very good about handling it. What ticks me off is I know it was another vape site where my card got compromised because it was the only place I've used my card at recently and also one that had my cell phone number, which they would have had to have in order for those places to call me. I normally use my credit cards to pay at vape sites, but that day I was lazy and it was a small amount so I just used my bank card because I have the number memorized. :facepalm: That's the last time I'll do that! :glare:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/11 #4
7/11 - 2: Today I take the business partner out...
:):tumble:
Take them out or TAKE them OUT?...............
Just wondering about that one.....
Angel sorry about that....again...I can't believe it's so frequent these days......I am also keeping an eye on mine....

Well I am up early as I am debating on going out too...but I still haven't made up my mind....I have to wait for the mail as I have some items I ordered arriving....a package that is probable too big for the mailbox...so after that I still have to wait and see how I feel about it.....
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/11 #5
Yay for Chibi..........I am sure you will enjoy it.....the best part is that it's already to vape........I am working on getting motivated to do something today....it's a lot cooler and so I need to complete some projects while I can...I am not sure how long it will stay like this....
vil-automn.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/11 #2
I think as punishment for people who steal personal finances/identities, that each person affected should be allowed ten minutes in a room alone with the perpetrator.

..I'd preferr 10 minutes alone with THEIR credit cards :evil:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
7/11 #1

It's HOT here today, and supposed to be for the rest of the week. I complain about the cold weather here, but sometimes, just SOMETIMES, it would be nice to have a little bit of that cool Arctic air, like today. LOL! I'm dreaming of coolness... here are some of our trees covered in hoarfrost...

Hoarfrost.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/11 #6
7/11 #1

It's HOT here today, and supposed to be for the rest of the week. I complain about the cold weather here, but sometimes, just SOMETIMES, it would be nice to have a little bit of that cool Arctic air, like today. LOL! I'm dreaming of coolness... here are some of our trees covered in hoarfrost...
Welcome Lannie....to the best thread on ECF...............
tcskUHu.gif
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread